12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
SNE GTG, Maybe. That has Nothing to Do with the Conference

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined because i was told i was being talked about over there. You know, at the board where you said that doesn't happen. I would sooner a person say something to my face then run off to a site where i don't belong to say it.

"Reading is fundamental"....link me to a post of mine where I said it doesnt happen, or man up for once and admit you are wrong.

I joined because i was told i was being talked about over there. You know, at the board where you said that doesn't happen. I would sooner a person say something to my face then run off to a site where i don't belong to say it.

I know I'm talked about over there, but you won't see me try to gain membership......if people are talking behind my back, then the problem is their's, not mine.

I know I'm talked about over there, but you won't see me try to gain membership......if people are talking behind my back, then the problem is their's, not mine.

FWIW, since apparently some people here only want to report the "bad" stuff that gets said....my posts in that thread were pretty clear that I didnt think there was ill intention, and I acknowledged pretty clearly that you and some others have always been big supporters of the site and the conference. I even said I didnt take issue with the gtg, as its a good way for those who couldnt afford the time or money for Baltimore. My only issue was with the "in lieu of" and a perception that it could be taken as an "alternative".

I was only counting the ones that mentioned heavy snow, below normal temps, or alaska.

LOL, then that would be pretty close. This is a weather board afterall and that is the reason I joined here in the first place. Are you in our threads seemingly 24 hrs a day because you enjoy our witty repartee or have you been designated the official DMB SNE sub-forum monitor?

LOL, then that would be pretty close. This is a weather board afterall and that is the reason I joined here in the first place. Are you in our threads seemingly 24 hrs a day because you enjoy our witty repartee or have you been designated the official DMB SNE sub-forum monitor?

why cant it be both?

FWIW, since apparently some people here only want to report the "bad" stuff that gets said....my posts in that thread were pretty clear that I didnt think there was ill intention, and I acknowledged pretty clearly that you and some others have always been big supporters of the site and the conference. I even said I didnt take issue with the gtg, as its a good way for those who couldnt afford the time or money for Baltimore. My only issue was with the "in lieu of" and a perception that it could be taken as an "alternative".

I agree with you....it was ill worded.

I wish everyone voiced their opinions in a clear and tactful manner as you have.....however, one poster in particular really went off the deep end.

I know this is all very exciting, but would someone please lock this stupid thread.

(no offense Ray, but it has taken on a life of its own)

Dave, go have some milk and cookies, hit the rack early and let the big kids rough house. God, you're so fooking nice all the time. What's wrong with you?

Dude, please, it's a little pissy clique that laughs at all of us as a way to mask their own crippling insecurities. I think you're about to be un-adopted by SNE.

Serious question then? So why have you tried to join over there at the other board under multiple names? Did you want to become a member of the "little pissy clique".?

Dave, go have some milk and cookies, hit the rack early and let the big kids rough house. God, you're so fooking nice all the time. What's wrong with you?

lol

This whole crap sucks. It is a sucketh fest. Worst than the middle schoolers I deal with,

Everyone is sort of used to it from you and a few others (just kidding) but now there are innocent children involved.

I was laughing about you getting owned there. You're very hostile and argumentative, is something wrong? If your life is so fabulous shouldn't this all mean nothing to you? I hope you feel better soon, in the meantime keep talking about us at dabuttmunch

Nobody owned him... settle down.

Wrong.

oh no? Last summer, when the shout worked, it was line after line of smack talk. Then the trixie kush OT episode went down and that took over for a little and then it went back to smack talk about members of this board, then shout was taken away, and now its

quickly becoming threads and posts about people that the core members of DBM dont like with occasional trixie out burst of how she and her husband and kush have been wronged.

Archived