Newest Member
    12bet1 net
SNE GTG, Maybe. That has Nothing to Do with the Conference

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diego posted:

Like I've said a thousand times, I have zero against SNE. Love the region and take my yearly sabbatical to Vermont and Maine because I love the region that much. Most of you guys are normal and great. It's just 1 or 2 true douchebags out of this bunch and because they are so rotten, they almost sink the entire region in the minds of not just the MA but almost every other region. You guys are no better or worse than any other region, but the perception is worse because of about 2 members, (1 in particular?)

Remember when Matt or Phineas would troll you guys? It was fun...didn't come off as douchey nor was there long term ill will. I get having fun and some nice back and forth. BUt of course, it's everyone else's fault, not the fault of the 2 dbs you got here....at least that's the line we all get time and time again.

ANyway, I hope to see you in our forum about 20x a year...that means we're gonna get snow!

Oh...sadly, this will be the last conference. It's fun to mock me saying it and going back on my word, but the zeal and motivation are just gone for me. Maybe we can plan some time of informal get together. You and MOST of the folks up there. I'd go.

Excuse me?

I grew up in Montgomery county and then Baltimore county - you're preaching to the choir here. And I don't honestly think anyone legitimately has any real animosity toward the mid atlantic region, just like I don't think other people have real animosity toward southern new england. There are great aspects to both regions and I'm proud to have lived in both. All this insider/outsider stuff is totally fabricated turf that people dig their heels in for nothing. Also the snow in the mid atlantic can be pretty epic as you know - I grew up in the great storms of 93 and 96.

I assume your you that I bolded there wasn't directed toward me but toward some folks on here in general?

The "you" was directed towards those doing the taunting.

Kudos on your message, mattb65. You captured the spirit of collegiality. Some of this regional rivalry is fun if it is occasional and lighthearted.

I said Excuse me as in I don't know what you mean...as in confused by the post.

The question mark which I added after "1 in particular" was intended to sort of convert that statement into a mildly humerous rhetorical question, the answer to which I believe was fairly obvious. Or maybe I was wrong. I hope this helps.

Archived