12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
SNE GTG, Maybe. That has Nothing to Do with the Conference

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question then? So why have you tried to join over there at the other board under multiple names? Did you want to become a member of the "little pissy clique".?

I've tried not to respond to your many posts to me the last few days because, at one time, when you still lived in New England, we exchanged pleasantries. If I were to have joined, it would have been to see what snarky things were being said about me and my fellow SNE'ers. Your indignation is quite amusing. The fact that you can't see the real vipers is unfortunate for you. Please continue to go apoplectic over my presence, it is truly entertaining.

Great thread.

Just got back from my honeymoon and logged in to see that there might be a new gtg in the works which sounded pretty good. Surprised there were 14 pages when I first checked. Still somewhat confused about when or if the gtg may happen. I imagine this thread will be mercy killed shortly.

I just hope people find a way to lighten up and that Pete tones it back just a bit in the name of civility. Each of these little comments about the mid atlantic just pushes things further. (Don't worry Pete I'm not saying that some of the other folks aren't also guilty here, but at some point being the bigger man isn't just about apologizing, it's also choosing not to retaliate to every barb thrown your way.)

oh no? Last summer, when the shout worked, it was line after line of smack talk. Then the trixie kush OT episode went down and that took over for a little and then it went back to smack talk about members of this board, then shout was taken away, and now its

quickly becoming threads and posts about people that the core members of DBM dont like with occasional trixie out burts of how she and her husband and kush have been wronged.

You clearly don't stop by enough.

Great thread.

Just got back from my honeymoon and logged in to see that there might be a new gtg in the works which sounded pretty good. Surprised there were 14 pages when I first checked. Still somewhat confused about when or if the gtg may happen. I imagine this thread will be mercy killed shortly.

I just hope people find a way to lighten up and that Pete tones it back just a bit in the name of civility. Each of these little comments about the mid atlantic just pushes things further. (Don't worry Pete I'm not saying that some of the other folks aren't also guilty here, but at some point being the bigger man isn't just about apologizing, it's also choosing not to retaliate to every barb thrown your way.)

Congrats, bro.

Welcome to the jungle

Great thread.

Congrats, by the way. Good trip? It has been either B or NB here...

Too bad a bunch of SNE won't be there. They are some of my favorite people to talk to. Someone will have to indulge my snow talk now. Will, Ray, Ginx, Kevin, Coastal, etc and I used to talk about snow for hours.

I wanted to come real bad, Matt. We're expecting, and I have to save my vacation time and money. I would make it a point to come next year if Randy wants to do one, but that sounds like it may not happen. I hope Randy changes his mind, but I think he'd rather take pics of himself instead.

You obviously missed the memo stating that we contributed nothing to the conference atmosphere. :lol:

I'll def. miss shooting the breeze with you this year....you call it how you see it and we have had it out before, but you're a stand up guy.

Can't say the same for the alot of the DMB crowd.

from who?..who cares?....are you seriously butthurt over something someone said?

I wanted to come real bad, Matt. We're expecting, and I have to save my vacation time and money. I would make it a point to come next year if Randy wants to do one, but that sounds like it may not happen. I hope Randy changes his mind, but I think he'd rather take pics of himself instead.

When the baby comes, you may be wishing you were at the conference, LOLZ.

You buy sox and patriot outfits for him/her already?

Great thread.

Hey Matt, congrats and welcome back. Hope you had a great time. It's a reflex thing for me. In my business it's kill or be killed.lol

I should learn to couch my criticisms of Pete with walking-on-eggshells delicacy and all due apology that I even dare question his awesomeness.

Either that guy's in the mafia or the whole staff owes him money. :D

It could be both Boz. Why don't you just try talking to me like a normal person?

cool....congrats on the baby!

little comments about the mid atlantic

The Mid-Atlantic is awesome. Sure, the snow is sporadic but we

make up for it in other ways such as quality of life, quality of people

and an overall sense of goodwill.

Why do a small but vocal minority of SNE-ers feel a need to talk up their region

and try to taunt others (outsiders)? If you are sold on where you

live, good for you. We don't have internal passports, Americans,

as a rule, can live where they so choose.

cool....congrats on the baby!

Thanks man. I'm hoping Randy tries to get one going next year. I'll need the time off...lol.

Hopefully we can get a region wide Miller A going this year. Ray will not like that post, but I'll take 18" and run..even if it means BWI has 26", after last winter.

The Mid-Atlantic is awesome. Sure, the snow is sporadic but we

make up for it in other ways such as quality of life, quality of people

and an overall sense of goodwill.

Why do a small but vocal minority of SNE-ers feel a need to talk up their region

and try to taunt others (outsiders)? If you are sold on where you

live, good for you. We don't have internal passports, Americans,

as a rule, can live where they so choose.

There is about 1 or 2 that clown around and do that. Hell, they do the same to coastal residents of SNE..nevermind the MA.

I've tried not to respond to your many posts to me the last few days because, at one time, when you still lived in New England, we exchanged pleasantries. If I were to have joined, it would have been to see what snarky things were being said about me and my fellow SNE'ers. Your indignation is quite amusing. The fact that you can't see the real vipers is unfortunate for you. Please continue to go apoplectic over my presence, it is truly entertaining.

i noticed the no responses to my posts. I must have been right in what was I saying since you rarely miss the chance to comment back. and for the "If I were to have joined", dude you did join 3 or 4 times under different names. Do you really think that all everyone wants to talk about his you or your fellow SNE'ers? I have rarely any issues with anyone from any region. In fact I have maybe made 10 posts there the last 2 months, I have a busy life outside the boards and they are slowly becoming a fading fad for me.

But you love to play the victim role even with the staff here. dont you get tired of that?

Archived