• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
SNE GTG, Maybe. That has Nothing to Do with the Conference

40/70 Benchmark

I still don't get it... there's actually another forum, where the primary function is to discuss people and things that happen in this forum?

That's not the main purpose...it's just more of an OT forum, it's been around for many years but there has been stuff posted regarding SNE in the past and there is a long thread about this thread...and lots of what is posted in the thread is complete garbage...people shouldn't talk unless they know the situation and know the facts...I'm completely clueless about it which is why my mouth has been shut. It's all from people outside from this region as well.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't get it... there's actually another forum, where the primary function is to discuss people and things that happen in this forum?

apparently some like to sit around and moan about others....sounds like (no offense) a female type of thing....."girl talk" or somethin......don't get it. just seems like a lack of a life type of deal.

Yes. They also cheer their leader's conquests which he often chronicles there. It's really the height of nerdy behavior. Kids that were probably bullied now finding their own way to bully, albeit safely tucked away in a little dark room in their mom's house. After this post they will rush in here and bark like little toy poodles.

apparently some like to sit around and moan about others....sounds like (no offense) a female type of thing....."girl talk" or somethin......don't get it. just seems like a lack of a life type of deal.

Dude, I love to give them the business but you're really insulting women with that "female type thing". Not cool. I like the lack of a life angle though!!! Eureka!!!

Really? The fact that there is a board to talk about a board shows the maturity level of some people lol.

Dude, I've always said...these people sit on a forum about a ****ing weather forum. It's like the taming of the shrew...a story in a story. The only difference is it's a bunch of lonely people with nothing better to do lol

That's not the main purpose...it's just more of an OT forum, it's been around for many years but there has been stuff posted regarding SNE in the past and there is a long thread about this thread...and lots of what is posted in the thread is complete garbage...people shouldn't talk unless they know the situation and know the facts...I'm completely clueless about it which is why my mouth has been shut. It's all from people outside from this region as well.

That was clearly not the original intent of the forum, but its pretty much what is has turned into.

the really ironic DBM posts are the ones where the moderators from here, go there, and talk smack about other moderators. I mean, there is a moderator forum on this site, if you got a problem with someone, say it to their face.

Basically, some of these people would eat there own given the chance. Treacherous. What's worse is they can ban you if they so desire. By you speaking out you'll now have a target on your back.

Dude, I've always said...these people sit on a forum about a ****ing weather forum. It's like the taming of the shrew...a story in a story. The only difference is it's a bunch of lonely people with nothing better to do lol

I guess you could actually give two sh*ts.....is that why you want to sign up at k2k also? LOL

Basically, some of these people would eat there own given the chance. Treacherous. What's worse is they can ban you if they so desire. By you speaking out you'll now have a target on your back.

I dont have to speak out to get banned theren they are gonna do it anyway most likely. It is what it is. I'm not a conference guy but I donate to the board to support it. But thinking about it, a lot of the SNE contigent isn't going this year, and you dont get much from the NYC people either, and while I am sure this isn't their #1 reason, can you blame them, seeing that they would be hanging out with people who smack talk them on a daily basis cuz they don't like how they post on a weather board? That is the definition of LOL to me.

lol....You are quick. Well done.

You just denied that DBM was a place where this board and its members are talked about. The fact is you started a thread over there that its primary goal was to discuss this board and its members. Sounds like your hose is wrapped around your head a little to tight.

You just denied that DBM was a place where this board and its members are talked about. The fact is you started a thread over there that its primary goal was to discuss this board and its members. Sounds like your hose is wrapped around your head a little to tight.

You are dense as f*ck. I said anyone who believes that board is all about this one is an idiot. 1 thread != an entire board.

yes, now you get it....its fun to laugh at idiocy!

I was laughing about you getting owned there. You're very hostile and argumentative, is something wrong? If your life is so fabulous shouldn't this all mean nothing to you? I hope you feel better soon, in the meantime keep talking about us at dabuttmunch

I was laughing about you getting owned there. You're very hostile and argumentative, is something wrong? If your life is so fabulous shouldn't this all mean nothing to you? I hope you feel better soon, in the meantime keep talking about us at dabuttmunch

lol

He is a union member and things haven't been going to well for them.

Dude, I love to give them the business but you're really insulting women with that "female type thing". Not cool. I like the lack of a life angle though!!! Eureka!!!

The apple does not fall from the tree. Social lives online can be a large shadow of who you are in real life.

I see some big nerd types on this forum that do not know how to function socially. That's the bottom line. Constant bitching, whining, and criticism towards other people that are for the main part harmless if you have any degree of social skills. The people in OT make me sick. The humor there is elitist, bizarre, downright not funny, and alot of the time at the expense of other members. People seem to have points to prove at all times. Sitting behind their computer in their room taking great pleasure in putting people down and proving them wrong and establishing some kind of bizarre supremacy over other members. The pathetic part of the entire thing is that these pissy people are right in the spotlight and for some reason the nastiness is allowed. I don't get it. The giant shizshow about the g2g can be summed up in what appeared to be bad moods about lack of registrations for the conference. Its become pretty apparent yet again that people over reacted big time and there was nothing intended, and alot of the usual characters were involved in trashing SNE members yet again. Quick to gang up and jump down throats. It reminds me of high school girl cliques.

The apple does not fall from the tree. Social lives online can be a large shadow of who you are in real life.

I see some big nerd types on this forum that do not know how to function socially. That's the bottom line. Constant bitching, whining, and criticism towards other people that are for the main part harmless if you have any degree of social skills. The people in OT make me sick. The humor there is elitist, bizarre, downright not funny, and alot of the time at the expense of other members. People seem to have points to prove at all times. Sitting behind their computer in their room taking great pleasure in putting people down and proving them wrong and establishing some kind of bizarre supremacy over other members. The pathetic part of the entire thing is that these pissy people are right in the spotlight and for some reason the nastiness is allowed. I don't get it. The giant shizshow about the g2g can be summed up in what appeared to be bad moods about lack of registrations for the conference. Its become pretty apparent yet again that people over reacted big time and there was nothing intended, and alot of the usual characters were involved in trashing SNE members yet again. Quick to gang up and jump down throats. It reminds me of high school girl cliques.

"whoa" is SNE

Archived