• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
SNE GTG, Maybe. That has Nothing to Do with the Conference

40/70 Benchmark

Depends on which one your wife and mom will be at. They could attend both. They get around.

This straw man is highly flammable.

This must be some secret New England passive-aggressive code. I'll get ChrisM to decode, since he's trying to be the new rising star here.

Randy seriously you need new material. Your originality used to be refreshing. i understand though old age will do that.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time i checked this was still America and while we are slowly losing our freedoms to drink 32 oz sodas and we can smoke only in underground bunkers, we still can gather at our own choosing. I will be at home that weekend enjoying my grandson. If anyone has a problem with that they need to get a life.

:thumbsup:

This thread is a great example of why we don't see more pro mets join among others...sometimes this can be a professional, educational forum to discuss meteorology, and other times it's just embarrassing.

Keep up the good work guys.

Who needs meteorologists when we all have ChrisM and TheTrials to add their expert opinions to the conversation.

This thread is a great example of why we don't see more pro mets join among others...sometimes this can be a professional, educational forum to discuss meteorology, and other times it's just embarrassing.

Keep up the good work guys.

Interestingly enough, this is only a problem in this sub-forum, I wonder why......

Who needs meteorologists when we all have ChrisM and TheTrials to add their expert opinions to the conversation.

And Administrators who when provoked instead of shutting down a thread, discuss doing things with other posters' mothers and wives.

How threads with hours of temperature and torch arguments are moderated yet this just goes on and on is beyond me.

HAHA, that was better. I usually try not to bring people's family into the fray but when your arsenal is weak you do what you have to. It's amazing you find the time to plan conferences, help run a weather forum and hold down a job. I would think plundering man azz and staring at yourself in the mirror would take up most of your time.

I can multitask.

I'm single, not that bad looking, so I have fun. Now this pales in comparison to trolling multiple boards and forums and being a full time snake like you. But I manage.

It's odd how you keep bringing up my sex life and pics First the stupid reference to my Berlin trip now this. Are you fapping it over there?

I love your pics though. Whether it be you skiing on a hill. Or you skiing on a hill with sun behind you. Or you skiing on a hill with sun beside you. Or that one where you are skiing on a hill in the blue jacket. Or skiing on a hill with a snowsuit.

Interestingly enough, this is only a problem when people from other regions head into our threads to stir the pot. I wonder why...

Oh yes the sanctity of the precious SNE sub-forum stupid me for forgetting I am posting in such high brow regions.

And Administrators who when provoked instead of shutting down a thread, discuss doing things with other posters' mothers and wives.

How threads with hours of temperature and torch arguments are moderated yet this just goes on and on is beyond me.

To be fair, I haven't brought his sister or cousins into this yet.

Interestingly enough, this is only a problem in this sub-forum, I wonder why......

I have nothing against any other region or posters, and I never go into OT or any other forum, but it is true that when posters from outside regions post in the New England thread the content goes downhill very quickly. Forky's posts are usually at least related to weather but it seems if someone from outside the area posts here, it is way OT and meant to incite a response.

I'm more curious about the last time someone from outside New England posted something weather related in here...that's all.

I have posted here during severe weather events like last year's tornado outbreak, I am positive others have before too.

I have nothing against any other region or posters, and I never go into OT or any other forum, but it is true that when posters from outside regions post in the New England thread the content goes downhill very quickly. Forky's posts are usually at least related to weather but it seems if someone from outside the area posts here, it is way OT and meant to incite a response.

I don't have a problem with you calling me out, that's fair. And I can get pretty nasty when provoked. But I'll never back down if attacked and I'll always apologize when I'm wrong.

But realize that if the one problem child from this forum was say from NYC, then the problem would be in NYC subform. It's not just MAer's who have an issue with him, it's people from every region, including his own. I don't have one thing against SNE.

Archived