• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
SNE GTG, Maybe. That has Nothing to Do with the Conference

40/70 Benchmark

Jesus Christ, is this the 13th time you are apologizing and asking for a truce. then tomorrow you will right back at it. You cant help yourself can you? So Pathetic Pete. you act like you are a 12 yr old and have to attack at every moment. You talk about enjoying life all the time. Is this what enjoying life is about? Pretty sad once again.

:weenie:

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't bother dude.Its not a competition. God I fu cking hate sub forums.

I disagree...this thread is a good example of what happens when posters from different areas post together and have too much time on their hands (myself included). Too many people on this forum to not have sub-forums.

It would be an absolute sh*tshow if everyone was lumped together.

yum! You lucky mofo, I have to wait until August 15th, only 9-10 days, how many days are you off 21?

uh 1 work Mon off Tues, no vaca yet but its coming. I have June 30th to July 18th off but have to go in the 13th for a Pow Wow event. That 2 day event is mandatory but its only 1 of the two days I have to be there just to make sure everything is set up right and rolling along.

uh 1 work Mon off Tues, no vaca yet but its coming. I have June 30th to July 18th off but have to go in the 11th for a Pow Wow event. That 2 day event is mandatory but its only 1 of the two days I have to be there just to make sure everything is set up right and rolling along.

Thats a sweet stretch right there! I wonder what vacation will be warmer skiing in Maine in March or on the beach in RI in July, seriously. NB

Thats a sweet stretch right there! I wonder what vacation will be warmer skiing in Maine in March or on the beach in RI in July, seriously. NB

I bet Maine, you know the drill, sea breezes on the beach in RI while pounding down sea breezes. Its the 13th I have to work, hope it rains that day.

I don't think I'd like one huge forum. Sub-forums are good to focus on weather in specific regions. It just wouldn't feel right if I had to sift through west-coast or southern, or other type of weather topics to discuss a nor'easter.

One huge rambling forum would suck.

We need to GTG bro. Whens the summer party? Yo thought, hmm Miser summer Party, GTG

Oh never so you post in SNE before. Hi, Mets fan?

I don't want to make this into an OT thing. I like you guys and find refuge in your subforum and I try to limit my posts to only stuff (preferably weather related) that I feel would be meaningful (or might get a couple of laughs). I did feel that Hugh Redux (from Florence, SC which is a known overnight stopping off point on I95 just south of the SC/NC border to and between Florida) seemed way off base regarding the intent of your proposed GYG and I just felt that I needed to make the response above to his post.

I don't want to make this into an OT thing. I like you guys and find refuge in your subforum and I try to limit my posts to only stuff (preferably weather related) that I feel would be meaningful (or might get a couple of laughs). I did feel that Hugh Redux (from Florence, SC which is a known overnight stopping off point on I95 just south of the SC/NC border to and between Florida) seemed way off base regarding the intent of your proposed GYG and I just felt that I needed to make the response above to his post.

Nice, please post more! Finally broke into Sun here.

I am so glad to be a teacher and have time off in the summers...this summer is a bit of an exception since I'm doing certification/Masters work as well as field training under the NYC Teaching Fellows program. I should be pretty busy through late July, and then be free for almost all of August. I doubt I can make the get-together now that I've moved back to New York, but I am going to be doing some vacationing in August.

Archived