Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Heart of April banter and discussion.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LL and Blizz are family. Brian8675309 isn't really a New Englander and he visits that MA vanity forum and talks **** about SNE posters.

you are not really a New Englander either...you live at 10,000 feet and have 525 inches of annual snowfall-doesnt sound like any part of New England to me.

lots of spread with the low track... I hope it goes from dc- bos

yeah if it ends up more like the GFS with a stronger primary cutting through the eastern lakes and just a more progressive flow overall...i don't like the odds of this doing too much rain-wise as we'll just get a crappy fropa.

but obviously if it's hung up along the coast more like the ec/ec ens or nogaps i think odds are better for some decent rain along the 95 corridor or a bit west. you'd have a decent S flow of good pwat air coming up and over the surface boundary.

yeah if it ends up more like the GFS with a stronger primary cutting through the eastern lakes and just a more progressive flow overall...i don't like the odds of this doing too much rain-wise as we'll just get a crappy fropa.

but obviously if it's hung up along the coast more like the ec/ec ens or nogaps i think odds are better for some decent rain along the 95 corridor or a bit west. you'd have a decent S flow of good pwat air coming up and over the surface boundary.

maybe mcs activity monday

This should be the last of the "chill" appeal for some time.

Most operational guidance really appear like cool season recession takes place with this next warm departure. When it relaxes later next week, we go back to +1 to +4 at 850, and some runs even recover warmer by the following weekend. Flow goes quasi-zonal so that clips larger scale CAA potential. Has a kind of "that should just about do it" vibe about it -

Wow probably some hail coming into the city now near Fenway/Brookline.

Yeah, it's amazing how this April insolation is just beating the sh*t out of this air mass. The air fights back in the form of instability. I'm out here in Westborough and we have dark flat bottoms with a some partially obscurred anvils in all direction. Rad has lots of these 4-5 pixel DBZ up in nearing 40 in some cases. Nice cloud structures and perhaps the first ligit CB day, albeit low topped.

Archived