12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Heart of April banter and discussion.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

higher likelihood for warmth than heavy rain thereafter... I bet that minors out in furture runs.

Nope, it's written in stars I'm afraid. Worst summer drought in NE history followed by a freak late August region wide apocalyptic firestorm that races SE ouf of the Champlain Valley, up around the Green summits and doesn't stop until horrors to the S. Coast.

Flight delayed here at Logan. Saw hail covering the ground in Westborough on the way in.

Just missed that here at the office. We had like 10 kernals of what really looked more like snow balls more than hail, but since they bounces as much as shattered, it's ... I think what people are getting is really hail/snow/graupel mixed ... there's always strange thermodynamic layers in play when you get these intense solar inputs up underneath winter thicknesses.

Anyway, while our 10 kernals went by the windows, you could see a gray chalkboard with sheeted definition just to our S. I'm in Westborough.

higher likelihood for warmth than heavy rain thereafter... I bet that minors out in furture runs.

Nope, it's written in stars I'm afraid. Worst summer drought in NE history followed by a freak late August region wide apocalyptic firestorm that races SE ouf of the Champlain Valley, up around the Green summits and doesn't stop until horrors to the S. Coast.

Sounds like Oct 1947 in Maine, when the flames in Kennebunkport were stopped by using the Atlantic as a firebreak. (Spot fires did torch an island 3/4 mile offshore. I don't think it reached the Azores.)

You're a fountain of optimism today.

Archived