Newest Member
    Toothache
Heart of April banter and discussion.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol jk

If there was a met I'd listen to the most for a 1-7 day forecast it would probably be you and ekster.

Next week is interesting and will be a disaster to forecast. I foresee many 20 degree busts in both directions.

Thanks man. Same goes for you and your calls. :)

Yeah next week looks like it could be tough. Seems like it should torch for a couple of days anyways. Sunday-Monday?

Thanks man. Same goes for you and your calls. :)

Yeah next week looks like it could be tough. Seems like it should torch for a couple of days anyways. Sunday-Monday?

At least you're tactful with your caution flags. I love throwing cold water on the weenies prior to a snowstorm. It's a sickness.

At least you're tactful with your caution flags. I love throwing cold water on the weenies prior to a snowstorm. It's a sickness.

I've never had a winter where I felt like every storm was going to fail like this one. I literally would look for what could go wrong and it worked. Just awful. I think 5 days out at one point I told Kevin he wouldn't even see a half inch and he said that was a ballsy call. End result was nada..lol. Just an awful winter.

I've never had a winter where I felt like every storm was going to fail like this one. I literally would look for what could go wrong and it worked. Just awful. I think 5 days out at one point I told Kevin he wouldn't even see a half inch and he said that was a ballsy call. End result was nada..lol. Just an awful winter.

Yeah you guys deserve a nice late blooming miller b next year that smokes 128 and skunks orh and tol.

Same as 01-02. Dreadfully similar down to the one event in Mid January.

Archived