Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Heart of April banter and discussion.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can smell rain coming sometimes and that's not just a southern thing either.

Yes you absolutely can, had a nice cold rush before a few drops this afternoon working sw of here. I can't remember watching a Masters where there was absolutely nothing blooming, azaleas or dogwoods, most places outside Stowe and the intermountain west are well ahead of schedule this spring.

Yes you absolutely can, had a nice cold rush before a few drops this afternoon working sw of here. I can't remember watching a Masters where there was absolutely nothing blooming, azaleas or dogwoods, most places outside Stowe and the intermountain west are well ahead of schedule this spring.

Meh, not much going on here. We're a little ahead perhaps but nothing that extraordinary. Snow yesterday and this AM and some rain showers this evening. Endless Winter is a better plan.

sneaky scooter 63 in clam town today.

nearing +5 here for the month, good times, good times.

Today was the torch day. Pegged for a while. Now we cool until this weekend. I'm just hoping front and clouds don't ruin Sunday. This is my weekend off which does not happen often. It starts Friday with mayhem at opening day.

Today was the torch day. Pegged for a while. Now we cool until this weekend. I'm just hoping front and clouds don't ruin Sunday. This is my weekend off which does not happen often. It starts Friday with mayhem at opening day.

Nice Scott, have a blast man! Looks like some nice weather ahead, going to be a good battle up that way after the weekend early week warmth....I think BOS has a good chance to finish around +6 or so for the month, should be close to +3 after today I would imagine, good battle coming up though, but I would side with persistence, which has been warmth, but who knows?

Hope you enjoy Friday, sounds awful to me. We're going to talk smack about you Saturday. It all could have been avoided so easily if you hadn't forsaken your internet buds.

It really is all about the wind, last month it was clam town and the interior torching, now its down this way with nw or west winds downsloping.

Fairly consistent month here so far, right around +5 on the month after today.

And, that is BDR on the sandbar, some locales just a mile inland including my location are a degree or two higher most days, on a west or nw wind air actually travels over some open marsh to get to BDR.

I guess with the torch upcoming, its not out of the question to see a +8 or +9 on the month down here, thanks to the offshore winds mostly, next month the reverse should take hold again.

Nice Scott, have a blast man! Looks like some nice weather ahead, going to be a good battle up that way after the weekend early week warmth....I think BOS has a good chance to finish around +6 or so for the month, should be close to +3 after today I would imagine, good battle coming up though, but I would side with persistence, which has been warmth, but who knows?

I have a tough time buying +6, but +3 seems doable. Maybe if we have straight sun we'll torch like that. This time of year requires more clouds and classic e-ne winds to get negative departures.

I have a tough time buying +6, but +3 seems doable. Maybe if we have straight sun we'll torch like that. This time of year requires more clouds and classic e-ne winds to get negative departures.

Really, BOS should be just shy of +3 after today, so you are thinking around average over the last 20 days or so?

Hope you enjoy Friday, sounds awful to me. We're going to talk smack about you Saturday. It all could have been avoided so easily if you hadn't forsaken your internet buds.

Of course you'll talk smack when I'm not there. I really wish I could go, but my schedule sucks, and it so happens I'm taking the mrs. out for her birthday. I'm thinking about having a weenie bbq here this summer. Doubt you'll ever venture this way.

Of course you'll talk smack when I'm not there. I really wish I could go, but my schedule sucks, and it so happens I'm taking the mrs. out for her birthday. I'm thinking about having a weenie bbq here this summer. Doubt you'll ever venture this way.

Maybe during the daylight hours. Sure don't want to get caught in an inner city setting after dark. She'll have other birthdays dude. I guess she's more important to you than seeing Wiz in his Bruins costume.

Archived