Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Heart of April banter and discussion.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wishing I was knee deep in the water somewhere Got the blue sky breeze and it don't seem fair Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair Sunrise there's a fire in the sky Never been so happy Never felt so highAnd I think I might have found me my own kind of paradise

Saw them at Countryfest right before Irene came. Was able to get tickets at the gate for only $20 for front row in the club leevel since the show had to be moved and they released a ton of tickets to the public. Just an awesome time, they and Kenny Chesney both put on really great shows.

Saw them at Countryfest right before Irene came. Was able to get tickets at the gate for only $20 for front row in the club leevel since the show had to be moved and they released a ton of tickets to the public. Just an awesome time, they and Kenny Chesney both put on really great shows.

My friend bailed so I took my daughter to that show. We got soaked but were in the sandbar. She really enjoyed Uncle Kracker and Billy Currington too and there was more room at that point. Lots of weed being toked during Zac Brown, Chesney was good although by 930 she was done.

Really looking forward to the days of chilling on the beach in Weekapaug RI. Body surfing, ogling and cold beer. Laid back summer life ahhhh

Word! we like Naragansett Beach in S RI. It's public and like 6 bucks, but it's worth it for the wave action...and the "ogling"

AMOUT..This was many of our fears

Well not saying it will happen, but just thinking about it. I still think many of us will see a half inch or more over the next 9 days or so. Some more, some less perhaps. If nobody in SNE sees that, it's a pretty bad fail. I know it's not much, but that would at least moisten the top soils.

Actually watching a line of TCU bloccom into shwrs just to my west. Sky has that milky hue so it's snow just above the ground by 1K or so.

blue hill blue bomb incoming...

radar presentation looks cool today with the low to the SE E winds at milton W winds at ORH and the swirling showers that are developing over SNE

hopefully some rain is falling

And for the record, I don't see a prolonged torch the second half of the month. Mild days..sure, but the way the teleconnections look and the fact that avg daytime highs are on the uptick big time....just don't see like +3 to +5 stuff right now.

Not to troll ...but the 12z Euro back off on the N-door front idea for late Sunday, now actually bulging the air mass back N prior to the front getting S of S VT/NH.

Looks like a 71F super adiabatic boundary layer hammer by the sun on Saturday, than easilly 75F Sunday-Tues on this run. More at stationary/fropa by mid week with filling trough west isn't dramatically cooler, either.

Not sure what really qualifies as a "torch" in people's minds. Seems to be pretty subjective. But that's a pretty impressive streak of above normal in my mind. ...err, if it verifies.

I realize that you probably hadn't seen this operational Euro run -

Not to troll ...but the 12z Euro back off on the N-door front idea for late Sunday, now actually bulging the air mass back N prior to the front getting S of S VT/NH.

Looks like a 71F super adiabatic boundary layer hammer by the sun on Saturday, than easilly 75F Sunday-Tues on this run. More at stationary/fropa by mid week with filling trough west isn't dramatically cooler, either.

Not sure what really qualifies as a "torch" in people's minds. Seems to be pretty subjective. But that's a pretty impressive streak of above normal in my mind. ...err, if it verifies.

I realize that you probably hadn't seen this operational Euro run -

Just looking at it now. I think it will be warm for a couple of days, but then Monday imo still is up in the air because the front it right near the MA/NH border on Monday...even sagging near BOS as winds are east on the euro. Plus, you'll have clouds too. It's a really tough forecast. After that a low rides along the front and then stalls..giving at least NNE a good soaking for now. Then maybe our turn later in the week. The sensible wx next week changes with every run, so I expect more changes. Monday still is tricky. It could be high 70s or 50s in BOS.

Archived