Ring of Fireflies
    Newest Member
    Ring of Fireflies
Heart of April banter and discussion.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

26/26, The garden is a complete disaster. I planted everything back in March after LL, Blizz and the noted forecaster Brian8675309 assured me summer was here and there would be no more freezing temps. What a mistake. Everything is dead. Thanks for the good info guys. Thanks a lot.

Yep, big bust for me. Meanwhile, where 99.5^% of the people live, spring sprung a long time ago. Torch time now! Just think, almost no backdoor fronts this spring, minimal drizzly 40 degree days, no rain, and months of positive temperature departures....

BDL - 0.01"

BDR - 0.02"

HVN - 0.04"

HFD - 0.06"

IJD - 0.11"

GON - 0.25"

Pretty much a region wide fail if you're looking for decent rain

I had 0.10" here. By noon it will look as if it never rained.

Had "T" fpr precip, for the 6th time this month. Despite only 4 of 12 days being completely dry, my April total is 0.05". Drought by Chinese water torture? (Meaning, one drop at a time.) Rivers are at August levels. Could be a tough year for hydropower and for rafting companies.

Don't worry Wizzy... soon you'll be over at DXR and won't have to worry about this stuff. When do you hear back from them?

Well that's what the $50 was for...the application fee. I just went to the rink to see if I left it there but it wasn't there. I'm almost home now and going to look around my bedroom again.

Wow very impressive BL warmth possible Monday.

Just looking at the 12z NAM and it looks like it gets the core of the warmth at 850 over the area on Monday with some in SNE approaching 17C! Upper 80s for sure.

Even 14-15C up this way. There's going to be an impressive and well mixed BL Monday that will probably over perform with that SW flow away from the water.

Upper 80s to near 90 in all of SNE except the south coast and Cape, and low to mid 80s in NNE on Monday.

as there's quite a fair amount of S component to the wind modeled....due west would torch right to the beaches. this has the ASH region maxing out kind of look.

Yeah the component is important because it's the difference between 88 or 93. I like the Merrimack valley for now. ASH-LWM-MHT.

Archived