Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
2012 Winter Banter Thread #3

yoda

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. Such hostility! Why can't you guys lighten up. You take all of this waaaaaay to seriously. Can't you just be happy for us?

Same old schtick from you. Your posts are CLASSIC passive/aggressive. It's old and played out. Please stay in your own forum, k? Thanks!

act of doing something specifically to piss someone off, but with the cover of "I didn't realize it would bother you".

lolz - you did not pop in "just to say hi" - If you had...it would have been "hi great weather you guys are having down there!"

Instead, you proceeded to talk about how much snow you have. Keep that in your subforum and if you want to say hi here, just do it.

Well you guys are having a nice mild winter, I bet Cheetah wouldn't mind being down there for some golf. Honestly I wouldn't mind being down there for a day or two seems like some nice country.

Well actually.....

post-122-0-98516500-1330389909.jpg

LOL.

Same old schtick from you. Your posts are CLASSIC passive/aggressive. It's old and played out. Please stay in your own forum, k? Thanks!

Spare me your righteous indignation. If you didn't see the Ski Mrg sig you wouldn't have a problem with me. My friend Al told me you had several civil exchanges and you even used his asparagus recipe during the holidays.lol

Growing up somewhere where it snows every Winter (albeit not a lot some years) its weird not having really any chance of seeing it where i live now in South Carolina.

I know i will never see another Winter like 2009-10.. I kinda cursed it when i was living it, but it really would have been nice to have seen at least some this season. You guys havent seen much i know, but at least you lived through possibility of seeing it...LOLLLLLLL

It's quite shameful and disingenuous too. It's one thing if it's some random accidental post but the real skimarge shows through every single time. He does not post in good faith. The whole "you don't understand" or "I didn't mean it that way" only works once or twice. I'm about as easy going as it gets on this board but even I find his intentions disgraceful and his actions unforgiveable.

It's quite shameful and disingenuous too. It's one thing if it's some random accidental post but the real skimarge shows through every single time. He does not post in good faith. The whole "you don't understand" or "I didn't mean it that way" only works once or twice. I'm about as easy going as it gets on this board but even I find his intentions disgraceful and his actions unforgiveable.

Uhoh Ski MRG...you've really done it now. Bob Chill is awesome...you will not win this battle.

Spare me your righteous indignation. If you didn't see the Ski Mrg sig you wouldn't have a problem with me. My friend Al told me you had several civil exchanges and you even used his asparagus recipe during the holidays.lol

Righteous indignation? No, that implies anger. I am not at all angry. You've annoyed many mild mannered people in the MA, but you don't see it and never will.

You were actually tolerable as "Al".

Your name isn't Bob CHILL for nothin'! :hug:

Oh stop. Your guys come into our thread with snarky comments all the time. It's jocular humor. I have nothing against you folks or your region. You've all demonized me which is fine. I think it's kind of funny. Everyone on the east coast has had a tough go of it this year myself included. Lighten up a little. Geez.

Oh stop. Your guys come into our thread with snarky comments all the time. It's jocular humor. I have nothing against you folks or your region. You've all demonized me which is fine. I think it's kind of funny. Everyone on the east coast has had a tough go of it this year myself included. Lighten up a little. Geez.

33.75 inches (I remembered the 0.75") since November... while some of us have seen less than 3 inches... well played good sir

Besides Ji, care to name some posters or posts that show us snarky comments?

Well you guys are having a nice mild winter, I bet Cheetah wouldn't mind being down there for some golf. Honestly I wouldn't mind being down there for a day or two seems like some nice country.

LOL.

I could buy your trolling if you had actually had a good winter. You spent many, many weeks bragging non-stop about literally a few inches of snow here and there. Winter in NE sucked ass.

Do not qoute me and then say "you guys come into our thread...." because I do not and if I did the last thing left behind would be a snarky comment. Nobody has demonized you. Your post history has determined how you are viewed here and your reputation has been well earned. You did not enter this thread in good faith and there may very well not be a single person here who appreciates your presence or thinks otherwise. It is not us against you or you against us. If you do not appreciate the way you are responded to here then take some time to think about why the response is unfavorable and make adjustments to the way you address other people. If this was the first time this has ever happened then maybe it could be a simple misunderstanding but we both know that is not the case.

There is no battle between me and you. We do not to ever need to communicate with each other ever again and it would be best if we didn't because I really have nothing to say to you. If I did, I would enter your subforum and respond to one of your posts. I respect this board and this subforum quite a bit. I did not call you names or make false accusations. If you believe my assessment of your intentions and actions are incorrect, it would be best to start a poll and let the entire amwx community decide which one of us has it wrong.

33.75 inches (I remembered the 0.75") since November... while some of us have seen less than 3 inches... well played good sir

Besides Ji, care to name some posters or posts that show us snarky comments?

Let's see, Amped, Forky, Phineas ........ It's cool, I think it's funny. It's kind of like the Red Sox/ Yankees rivalry (not a baseball fan myself) both sides like to poke fun at each other. It's only the psychopaths that kill each other in the parking lot after the game. Oh, wait, I forgot YODA.lol You guys take me too seriously. If I had my way there would be another ice age gripping the east coast from DC to Quebec.

Let's see, Amped, Forky, Phineas ........ It's cool, I think it's funny. It's kind of like the Red Sox/ Yankees rivalry (not a baseball fan myself) both sides like to poke fun at each other. It's only the psychopaths that kill each other in the parking lot after the game. Oh, wait, I forgot YODA.lol You guys take me too seriously. If I had my way there would be another ice age gripping the east coast from DC to Quebec.

Forky is not from here... Amped is like Ji some of the time...

Wait, I am lost in the middle of your post. Wat exactly are you comparing me to, a psychpath? Cause I don't quite get the "I forgot Yoda lol" portion

In a bad winter all that's left is to fight. I pretty much troll non-stop in OT so trust me on this one. Sort of like the modern version of bored sailors in the middle of the ocean just having random boxing matches with each other.

Do not qoute me and then say "you guys come into our thread...." because I do not and if I did the last thing left behind would be a snarky comment. Nobody has demonized you. Your post history has determined how you are viewed here and your reputation has been well earned. You did not enter this thread in good faith and there may very well not be a single person here who appreciates your presence or thinks otherwise. It is not us against you or you against us. If you do not appreciate the way you are responded to here then take some time to think about why the response is unfavorable and make adjustments to the way you address other people. If this was the first time this has ever happened then maybe it could be a simple misunderstanding but we both know that is not the case.

There is no battle between me and you. We do not to ever need to communicate with each other ever again and it would be best if we didn't because I really have nothing to say to you. If I did, I would enter your subforum and respond to one of your posts. I respect this board and this subforum quite a bit. I did not call you names or make false accusations. If you believe my assessment of your intentions and actions are incorrect, it would be best to start a poll and let the entire amwx community decide which one of us has it wrong.

While not completely familiar with your posts I have read enough to appreciate that you love snow. That immediately makes me think you are a decent person. I am dismayed that you feel that I am not participating on this board or your sub forum in good faith. I believe my first post in the thread was to set the record straight. Stormtracker said something about NE "finally cashing in" wrt the mid week system. I pointed out that from Thursday-Sunday some heavy snow fell in New England. Please refer me to the post that addressed someone in a less than civil way. As for a poll I would imagine the vote would fall along regional lines. I have developed many friendships with NE posters since I first joined at easternwx. I don't think there is a single poster that I have met that would have a bad word to say about me. The MA crew, however, has decided that I am persona non grata. So be it. It's a shame because I find some of you quite interesting and feel I would be enriched by corresponding with you as I do with so many around the world.

While not completely familiar with your posts I have read enough to appreciate that you love snow. That immediately makes me think you are a decent person. I am dismayed that you feel that I am not participating on this board or your sub forum in good faith. I believe my first post in the thread was to set the record straight. Stormtracker said something about NE "finally cashing in" wrt the mid week system. I pointed out that from Thursday-Sunday some heavy snow fell in New England. Please refer me to the post that addressed someone in a less than civil way. As for a poll I would imagine the vote would fall along regional lines. I have developed many friendships with NE posters since I first joined at easternwx. I don't think there is a single poster that I have met that would have a bad word to say about me. The MA crew, however, has decided that I am persona non grata. So be it. It's a shame because I find some of you quite interesting and feel I would be enriched by corresponding with you as I do with so many around the world.

:lmao:

Forky is not from here... Amped is like Ji some of the time...

Wait, I am lost in the middle of your post. Wat exactly are you comparing me to, a psychpath? Cause I don't quite get the "I forgot Yoda lol" portion

Sorry, stream of consciousness posting. I don't think you are a psychopath and sorry if it came across that way. I actually think you are probably a sensitive and contemplative individual.

In a bad winter all that's left is to fight. I pretty much troll non-stop in OT so trust me on this one. Sort of like the modern version of bored sailors in the middle of the ocean just having random boxing matches with each other.

LOL, I have admired some of your OT trolling. Alas, I was bannished from OT so I can no longer enjoy your stylings. The sparring back and forth is pure entertainment until somebody gets hurt. I just wish you some of you would understand that it's all a big goof. I actually admire just how much you guys love snow. Snow lovers = good people in my book. Hopefully there is at least one good KU that runs up the entire length of the east coast before winter is out. Then we could be one big happy family if only for a day.

awww, how's my little snuggle bunny tonight? snow chances for this winter are looking pretty grim...

don't stay up too late, sweetie, waiting on those models...

Archived