e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
2012 Winter Banter Thread #3

yoda

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't waste my time in New England anymore due to the varying conditions. When I tire of Wisp I go out west. Ends up being faster to get there.

Wisp.lol Most novice and intermediate skiers have trouble with varied conditions so nothing to be embarrassed about. Where out west do you go? Pics?

Wisp.lol Most novice and intermediate skiers have trouble with varied conditions so nothing to be embarrassed about. Where out west do you go? Pics?

Doesn't take long at all to put you into troll mode. That tells me you are really here to be an insecure douchebag and not for any "well wishes." Hopefully a mod will ****can you again so you can whine like a little girl for a week like last time. LOL

nope: making a point to go into a different subforum to constantly mention you get snow = little peener

it's the stupidest thing I can think of to use as a status symbol. then again, I guess for some people taking credit for something they had nothing to do with is the best achievement they can muster.

anyone who brags about all the snow they get must have a big peener

always looking ahead to next year, ENSO continues to warm with 3.4 now out of official NINA territory and into neutral at only -.4C

I know many on the main forum are reluctant to make an ENSO prediction for next year, but I think odds look pretty good for a weak NINO

here are the weeklies updated today

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/data/indices/wksst.for

Snow Severe weather sucks. It's over losers.

FYP.

Actually I hope we go from April to August without a thunderstorm so that the people who like severe weather are miserable.

I hope all the flowers and blooming trees blossom on the same day and then the next day they are destroyed by a one in 500 year cold snap.

I hope we go from April to August with cloudy days about 95% of the time and temps that average about 20 degrees below normal.

I hope we have a drought and the leaves all fall off the trees in early September before turning colors.

I want everyone to understand the misery of those who love winter first hand. B)

always looking ahead to next year, ENSO continues to warm with 3.4 now out of official NINA territory and into neutral at only -.4C

I know many on the main forum are reluctant to make an ENSO prediction for next year, but I think odds look pretty good for a weak NINO

here are the weeklies updated today

http://www.cpc.ncep....dices/wksst.for

Won't matter. As soon as its clear (if we were to have a weak nino) you'd have them lined up out the door to get in here and explain why that it's a bad winter pattern, or how a weak nino after two ninas is awful, etc.

I don't think there is a good winter pattern. Just have to hope you hit the lottery every now and then and actually see snow.

FYP.

Actually I hope we go from April to August without a thunderstorm so that the people who like severe weather are miserable.

I hope all the flowers and blooming trees blossom on the same day and then the next day they are destroyed by a one in 500 year cold snap.

I hope we go from April to August with cloudy days about 95% of the time and temps that average about 20 degrees below normal.

I hope we have a drought and the leaves all fall off the trees in early September before turning colors.

I want everyone to understand the misery of those who love winter first hand. B)

Thats kinda weird. I like weather.. Was not actively rooting for no snow just to male you sad.

Meh...Key West is pretty overrated, IMO. Outside of some of the nicer water front hotels/resorts and a short section of Duval St., the town is kind of a dump.

Stayed in a condo there that had some of the most bizarre decor choices I've ever seen. These people had a opening from the kitchen to the main room, put glass block (the wavy stuff) around the opening, and then strung neon green lights through the glass block. Not to mention the mirrors everywhere and the weird animal statues. It was like Miami Vice threw up all over the condo.

Meh...Key West is pretty overrated, IMO. Outside of some of the nicer water front hotels/resorts and a short section of Duval St., the town is kind of a dump.

Might be hard to stay a week or 10 days but it's warm and I'm chilling by a pool. A lot of tourist towns are kinda crappy outside the tourist spots.

As far as New England skiing goes....it's good for what it is and the elevation that they have to deal with. Outside of backcountry skiing in Tucks, none of it compares to any of the big resorts out west. I'm not sure I've ever met anyone that would rather ski at Jay Peak, Killington, etc. vs. Big Sky, Breckenridge, A Basin, Snowmass, Telluride, etc.

Thats kinda weird. I like weather.. Was not actively rooting for no snow just to male you sad.

I know you weren't. You know what they say, misery loves company. I'm sure that no matter what I want, it doesn't matter at all. I just don't think alot of people realize just how torturous winter can be for some of us.

I actually like most weather, except hot. I am fascinated by severe weather and hurricanes, but I know they can have a devastating impact on lives, and that's why I don't like to see it.

Archived