e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
2012 Winter Banter Thread #3

yoda

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this has been on the models as consistent as I've ever seen models prog a system

this looks like the real deal this time

good luck

Thanks, but it's going to take until tomorrow for me to take it too seriously right now. At least we've all had our share of frustration. Unlike the interior...we missed out in the October bomb, so it's been pretty rough.

I actually took one look at the CFS and CFS vesion 2 back in October and saw the wretched PDO combined with crappy temp and precip anomaly maps.

I figured if you're going to call snow less this is the winter to call it on.

The October storm didn't Phase me and I actually made a joke that our biggest storm was behind us in November. It came true for some spots.

97-98 I wouldn't have called snowless on. Although snowless, it happened it had the best stormtrack out of any winter I've ever seen. And how we got no snow with 10 992mb lows tracking over Ocean City still amazes me.

I thought we were still in a blocking regime...i was wrong

Good grief....seriously?

He started, i was commenting to to the poster who was trolling Wes and he had to get involved for what reason i do not know. I was not referring to you or other government employees. My father worked for HUD for 35 years, he was just being a total AS*HOLE so i responded in kind.

interesting how the models keep pushing the system for Tues/Wed south

GGEM even has accumulating snow as close as Phila

Euro's coming south too

not sayin' it's gunna' do anything but rain, just sayin' they are pushing it south and it's 3+ days out

Maybe well end up being the richmond of this storm. At any rate...the euro keeps showing a march 1999 type clipper for early next week

I love when people who work for the gov't can't handle being criticized by the very same people who pay them their salary.

I work for the government and I can guarantee that you don't pay a dime of my salary.

But that's not even the point. Ohleary is a tool in AP, but if I recall correctly, he's a pretty decent weather poster. And besides, he's not a forecaster anyway.

It has nothing to do with not being able to handle criticism, it was a generic and often untrue stereotype about government workers.

I work for the government and I can guarantee that you don't pay a dime of my salary.

But that's not even the point. Ohleary is a tool in AP, but if I recall correctly, he's a pretty decent weather poster. And besides, he's not a forecaster anyway.

It has nothing to do with not being able to handle criticism, it was a generic and often untrue stereotype about government workers.

Ok fine i will be a D**K to you next time and i will watch how you respond.

I don't, the Chinese do.

New England looks to finally cash it. I've been in their forum for excitement. Sigh.

Check already cashed and cleared Thurs-Sat. Skied waist to chest deep white smoke for the last few days. Our forum is exciting during all the seasons. Stop by and say hello more often.

Note: I am not trolling. Just sayin' hi and inviting y'all to come up and ski. Best conditions of the season right now.

Check already cashed and cleared Thurs-Sat. Skied waist to chest deep white smoke for the last few days. Our forum is exciting during all the seasons. Stop by and say hello more often.

Note: I am not trolling. Just sayin' hi and inviting y'all to come up and ski. Best conditions of the season right now.

cool story bro

I don't waste my time in New England anymore due to the varying conditions. When I tire of Wisp I go out west. Ends up being faster to get there.

Archived