joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 19-20th Observations

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll be asleep when the heavier stuff comes in, as usual.

Admitedly i was asleep the other night when it snowed heavily..but for the big events I'm up..I just don't jump online so I can go back to sleep. Once I'm online I will be too wired and wide awake to fall back to sleep.

You can text me if it looks like it's something to be awake for

Admitedly i was asleep the other night when it snowed heavily..but for the big events I'm up..I just don't jump online so I can go back to sleep. Once I'm online I will be too wired and wide awake to fall back to sleep.

You can text me if it looks like it's something to be awake for

I think you may have a weenie jackpot, especially if those echoes continue north. There might be some weird mesoscale stuff with this. I could see some haves and have nots.

I think you may have a weenie jackpot, especially if those echoes continue north. There might be some weird mesoscale stuff with this. I could see some haves and have nots.

I've noticed today you've been throwing some "sneaky" comments in there about my area and upslope and mesoscale stuff lol.. I'm "cautiously" optimistic

I've noticed today you've been throwing some "sneaky" comments in there about my area and upslope and mesoscale stuff lol.. I'm "cautiously" optimistic

I don't think it has any more to do with upslope, other than being in the right place at the right time. And it may not be you..could be just east or something..but that general area may be a decent spot. Maybe another area in ern spots..perhaps se mass.

I don't think it has any more to do with upslope, other than being in the right place at the right time. And it may not be you..could be just east or something..but that general area may be a decent spot. Maybe another area in ern spots..perhaps se mass.

Agree with this. Don't think there's an upslope factor in this situation... we're going to have to see where best mesoscale banding sets up as lift increased through the column.

Archived