joxey
Jan 19-20th Observations

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weenie flakes have transitioned into some drizzle, temp up to 35

Yay.

Don't worry when legit echoes move over you things will switch back.

You're getting some really weak lift through a portion of the atmosphere that is generally above -4c. Even though below freezing (besides at sfc) it's not cold enough to produce ice crystals.

When lift becomes a bit stronger/deeper (like that band near BDR) you'lll get that lift through an area of the atmosphere that's able to produce ice crystals.

Don't worry when legit echoes move over you things will switch back.

You're getting some really weak lift through a portion of the atmosphere that is generally above -4c. Even though below freezing (besides at sfc) it's not cold enough to produce ice crystals.

When lift becomes a bit stronger/deeper (like that band near BDR) you'lll get that lift through an area of the atmosphere that's able to produce ice crystals.

Thanks Ryan, I am sure they will but its killing me not to get into the oes stuff ahead of the dying occluded front, that was my chance to see a coating to an inch.

Rotting on 2.7 since October have completely lost it and become disinterested and negative about any chance for snow here.

In the back of my mind I know sat will trend north and I will see rain. Its literaly hell on earth.

Thanks Ryan, I am sure they will but its killing me not to get into the oes stuff ahead of the dying occluded front, that was my chance to see a coating to an inch.

Rotting on 2.7 since October have completely lost it and become disinterested and negative about any chance for snow here.

In the back of my mind I know sat will trend north and I will see rain. Its literaly hell on earth.

Get a grip on yourself man

Archived