Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Jan. 2 - 4 Disco/Obs

NavarreDon

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my biggest surprise in a long time! I had stopped following the radar after 11 or so cause I thought most of the precip was gone. So I'm watching football and all of a sudden I see flashes of white streaking past the window. Much to my surprise a +SN band had popped up seemingly out of nowhere. I mean it was really coming down for a good 5-10 minutes. I've got a solid white covering on the car and a dusting on the deck. The best part? Its my birthday!! Birthday snow :snowing::snowing::snowman:

Pics in a bit...

Just got my biggest surprise in a long time! I had stopped following the radar after 11 or so cause I thought most of the precip was gone. So I'm watching football and all of a sudden I see flashes of white streaking past the window. Much to my surprise a +SN band had popped up seemingly out of nowhere. I mean it was really coming down for a good 5-10 minutes. I've got a solid white covering on the car and a dusting on the deck. The best part? Its my birthday!! Birthday snow :snowing::snowing::snowman:

Pics in a bit...

Birthday snow is always the best...will never have it on my birthday!!! Happy Birthday and enjoy the snow.....Snow has slowed down here, a few snowflakes here and there. Holding steady at 20 degrees

Pics in a bit...

It's coming down here now too and happy brithday!

Archived