Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January Obs/Disco

buckeyefan1

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crazy storms last night with big rains, the heaviest bands were set up from ne ga to gsp and im in the middle of the 2. picked up 1.45" last night!! looking down the road it looks like january will go way above the norm here for rainfall. :flood:

Think of all the food that run off is sending to the fishes. You'll be catching monsters come summer :) T

Come on man, thats right about what we were forecasted to get.

I managed .70" last night. More than I was expecting! Bringing my monthly total up to 1.7"

I know, I know but it was hard watching folks up north clear one inch again, They just are getting so lucky. Not so much that we are getting the shaft because half an inch is nothing to sneeze at. I'm at 1.36" for the month.

Come on man, thats right about what we were forecasted to get.

I managed .70" last night. More than I was expecting! Bringing my monthly total up to 1.7"

I have 1.81 here.....unofficially :) Since Christmas I've been doing better. And if the maps prove out, it should continue :) Funny how the odd strong shower can help totals. Tony

Portal weather :) Tony

This is very, very true :hug:

Perfect, it is just like that here and as a bonus we get all the politician heat from DC thrown at us too.

Just don't move near the portal's like I did :lol:;)

Got some sprinkles in the forecast this weekend :wub: Had a high of 54 today and the forecasted low for tonight is 35. Currently it's 35deg with mostly clear skies :lol:

edit for error...lol

This is very, very true :hug:

Just don't move near the portal's like I did :lol:;)

Got some sprinkles in the forecast this weekend :wub: Had a high of 45 today and the forecasted low for tonight is 35. Currently it's 35deg with mostly clear skies :lol:

thats a cool high for you, no? what was your forecast. We made it to 42. I saw some low 50s in the TV markets here for today.

Archived