• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    bowsunski
    Newest Member
    bowsunski
October 29th Obs/Nowcasting

WxUSAF

I think we will all see snow..even in DC.....Not sure the meteorological reasoning, but the 850 low is basically stalled and "waiting" for the surface low....once the sfc low catches up everyone will change over for a period...there is a decent amount of energy at 500mb that still needs to come through and that should provide us all with some lingering snow through mid afternoon before it shuts off....as far as deform/wraparound from the coastal, I think most of DC metro misses that, but something could set up later over Chuck/Phineas and maybe even PSU hoffman....the coastal won't really bomb out until later tonight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I dropped a kid at an art class -- wish it was in Damascus instead. I live in Milestone and my kids went to Cedar Grove -- I've seen 1.5 on the ground there before with a half-inch at my house, just a couple miles away. I wonder what High Street in Damascus looks like right now (850 feet)? Or the top of Sugarloaf.

I live on gue rd . Elevation is 750 - 800' along the road. Gue is covered. About an inch of my deck.

Archived