• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Ticking Down the Days

moneypitmike

Come on u can leave ur parka and longjohns back home !

It's too much action for this old man. I used to go there as a kid in CT--loved it. Traveling to the big city of Springfield. I remember you could take a helicopter ride for $5. My friend and I were each given $5 to last the whole day. We'd always ponder if we should blow it on the helicoptor. We never did, and I have never been in one to this day.

But, back then, you coudl make that 5 bucks go the whole day. I'd hate to see how far that would take you today. Maybe you could do a ring toss game and call it a day.

64.4/61

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro ensembles show it seasonably cool here next weekend...or at least normal. Its pretty warm in the west-central US....ensembles actually get more aggressive with cool weather after next weekend in the 10-15 day time range. .

I'd like to lock in the fantasy land period of the 18z GFS.

No beauty here yet, but a lot trees are getting a little rust or brown, especially the sicklier ones. You can tell the leaves are running out of gas, albeit still 80% greenish.

60F here now.

65/63. Could be the last night with all the windows open for a while.

Leaves are falling here and there but very few trees changing yet, all the water helped slow the process.

That's what's known as "an isolated thunderstorm".

It was a decent boomer. We really don't need anymore rain. There are places around my yard that feel like you're walking on Jello. The ground just can't hold more. If we were to get anther big rain event in here soon I think we'd we'd see some slides here on the steep terrain.

I'm just hoping we have a dry late September and October to give me some hope of finishing the bush hogging. Or I may have to resort to desperation measures and cut the worst areas in the freezing cold of December after the ground is solid enough to let me on it.

It was a decent boomer. We really don't need anymore rain. There are places around my yard that feel like you're walking on Jello. The ground just can't hold more. If we were to get anther big rain event in here soon I think we'd we'd see some slides here on the steep terrain.

Still pretty swampy out there. Feels like a summer night for sure.

I loved it coming out of the office this evening. Even spotted several side lit TCU to add to the mystique.

Wondering how much frost gets into Mass given the winds stay up - perhaps the next night as the high crests over head.

I loved it coming out of the office this evening. Even spotted several side lit TCU to add to the mystique.

Wondering how much frost gets into Mass given the winds stay up - perhaps the next night as the high crests over head.

Yeah tomorrow night seems like a good CAA night where the hills win. The burbs win Friday and Saturday night.

I had some great shots of those CBs as well. Just missed the thunder as Logan reported it, but I did not hear it.

Archived