12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
SNE May-hem

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is this P and C for your area heavy rain and drizzle and cool thru Monday?

Saturday: Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Saturday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Sunday: Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 74.

I don't know where you got that. Here is my current NWS forecast. They have a higher verification score than you.

Tonight: Showers. Patchy fog. Low around 49. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Wednesday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy fog. High near 56. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Wednesday Night: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy fog before 2am, then Patchy fog after 3am. Low around 52. East wind between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

Thursday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then scattered showers between noon and 2pm, then a chance of drizzle after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 56. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Thursday Night: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 50. Northeast wind between 3 and 6 mph.

Friday: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Friday Night: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Saturday: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Saturday Night: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Sunday: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sunday Night: A chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

House is staying 65F sometimes 66 with the thermostat set at 60F

I love this so much more than baldie sweaty swampazz

Great sleeping wx.

Yeah, this is perfect May weather. I was hoping the Azaleas would hold there blossoms a little longer though. Something always does them in, snow, frost, heavy rain, excessive early heat.

I don't know where you got that. Here is my current NWS forecast. They have a higher verification score than you.

Tonight: Showers. Patchy fog. Low around 49. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Wednesday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy fog. High near 56. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Wednesday Night: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy fog before 2am, then Patchy fog after 3am. Low around 52. East wind between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

Thursday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then scattered showers between noon and 2pm, then a chance of drizzle after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 56. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Thursday Night: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 50. Northeast wind between 3 and 6 mph.

Friday: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Friday Night: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Saturday: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Saturday Night: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Sunday: A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sunday Night: A chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

LOL..it was your point and click.

Even the one you posted has partly sunny all weekend and Monday and 60's and 70's lol

LOL..it was your point and click.

Even the one you posted has partly sunny all weekend and 60's and 70's lol

There you have it. You edited out the parts you didn't want to see. Very sketchy behavior Blizz. Is this what they teach you at those sales training seminars? Do anything to close the deal? Lie? I'm very disappointed in you.

Do you have the A/C on or are you just going with a fan in the window?

Too hot to open the windows for the fan....I decided to go with AC.

Its been a warm week so far...muggy with temps near 70F like the GFS said...with lot of popup convection in the sub-tropical airmass.

Its been a warm week so far...muggy with temps near 70F like the GFS said...with lot of popup convection in the sub-tropical airmass.

My wife keeps complaining about the hot weather. "When can we turn the AC on?!?" I tell her to put on a tank top and put a cool towel over her head.

Same...I've had the A/C cranking for the past 2 days now. Need to try as hard as I can to avoid swampazz in these constant hot and humid conditions.

Positively among the most miserable May days I can recall......rivaling 2 years ago and 6 years ago for misery. I am refusing to turn on the heat but it's chilly in the house. My wife just came back from the hospital....2 days of severe gastroenteritis......and if she asks for it I'll flip on the heat......2 days of temps in the upper 40s.....mid May.:axe:

Positively among the most miserable May days I can recall......rivaling 2 years ago and 6 years ago for misery. I am refusing to turn on the heat but it's chilly in the house. My wife just came back from the hospital....2 days of severe gastroenteritis......and if she asks for it I'll flip on the heat......2 days of temps in the upper 40s.....mid May.:axe:

Don't be silly, this is the greatest spring ever!!!

Archived