Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
SNE May-hem

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple moderate showers overnight, nourishing the earth, she was thirsty. Now the rains have moved west, looks like that might be it for today, noticed nws really tempered language and the P&C's are just showers now. I wonder when I will reach ten inches of rain as the great CT CHEMICAL suggests?

Fri-Mon look heavenly, everything will be lush and green, marching our way towards a summer sensation!

:arrowhead:

Another cool, misty mountain day here at 2k. No sign of torch, just day after day of cool manky weather. The year without Summer. The hair is safe.

we should take a picture next to each other. my bald head and your beautiful mane.

but for now, have to work outside from 2-6 with a wall of water incoming.

bdr received 0.09 of rainfall sunday

bdr received 0.03 of rainfall yesterday

As of midnight bdr was still -1.03 rainfall for the month of May, so todays off and on showers are welcome to say the least. 1-3 inches of rain today through tom night would be awesome.

Weekend and next week look fantastic, cant wait!

radar has been strange today, besides the heavy downpour mid to late morning, everytime a slug of moisture comes up off the ocean, seems to dissipate or weaken, nice line just east of new haven stretching nw into ct........reports of sun around the nyc metro, can see it on visible hopefully that makes it in for the later afternoon!

Archived