• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
SNE May-hem

HoarfrostHubb

She's probably coming but would have to fly down if she did since she needs to work that Sunday. So she'd either fly in late Thurs night or early Fri morning and fly out very early Sun morning.

So it would be circa 2007/2008 for the car ride down and back.

Wasn't that the yr that Chimny drove down with us?

Or maybe that was the yr before

LOL..sometimes the most fun we have is in the car on the way there aqnd back. Remember that year with Max on the way home? I still laugh about that

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't that the yr that Chimny drove down with us?

Or maybe that was the yr before

LOL..sometimes the most fun we have is in the car on the way there aqnd back. Remember that year with Max on the way home? I still laugh about that

ChimChim drove down with us to the philly conference in '07 I'm pretty sure. The funniest part is always driving over the Delaware Bridge near Philly and saying how they average the most snow of anywhere around there because its higher than the rest of the land which is as flat as a pancake.

ChimChim drove down with us to the philly conference in '07 I'm pretty sure. The funniest part is always driving over the Delaware Bridge near Philly and saying how they average the most snow of anywhere around there because its higher than the rest of the land which is as flat as a pancake.

27 degrees in mid Jan and modhvy snow..and it's not sticking anywhere in the city

whole lotta nothing here this afternoon as the rain dried up coming up from the south, nice break for the next few hours, I would imagine we get some heavier rains as we head towards midnight into the weeeeee hours of the morning.

cloudy

ne

Well it looks as if most of CT is now going to be ground zero for this rain event tonight-Thursday. Everything unfortunately is lining up for some massive rainfall totals right over most of CT and western Mass

I've had 2.02 inches since it started.

Looks like there will be some 5-10 inch totals if this pans out

Wow the front end really looking impressive after LI.. some ultra light sprinkles for you

Well it looks as if most of CT is now going to be ground zero for this rain event tonight-Thursday. Everything unfortunately is lining up for some massive rainfall totals right over most of CT and western Mass

I've had 2.02 inches since it started.

Looks like there will be some 5-10 inch totals if this pans out

new NAM and GFS keep trending towards an eastern NE soak from 18-60 hours... Something to look at.

49/48, -rn, quite a dreary forecast. Heavy rain and drizzle prominently featured until Monday. Joe's nice weather force field not in play here. Very nasty day at 2k with wind, rain and sheet drizzle. So good to be burning up potential warm days with this cool bugless weather. Under 100 days until Sept 1st. and the beginning of the end of the snowless landscape.

49/48, -rn, quite a dreary forecast. Heavy rain and drizzle prominently featured until Monday. Joe's nice weather force field not in play here. Very nasty day at 2k with wind, rain and sheet drizzle. So good to be burning up potential warm days with this cool bugless weather. Under 100 days until Sept 1st. and the beginning of the end of the snowless landscape.

How is this P and C for your area heavy rain and drizzle and cool thru Monday?

Saturday: Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Saturday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Sunday: Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 74.

Archived