• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
SNE May-hem

HoarfrostHubb

working outside all day in the worcester hills denuded of all major tree cover in this weather sucks donkey cojones...

Will i'm trying to get you to get some trees, you're doing a good job of ignoring me...i'll work on megan...i bet i could get her, to get you, to get some trees!

I didn't even see this post until someone else replied to it. :lol:

I rent so my own place won't be of any use but the house up on winter hill I could probably see about...its fairly devoid of trees up there, especially since the ice storm.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even see this post until someone else replied to it. :lol:

I rent so my own place won't be of any use but the house up on winter hill I could probably see about...its fairly devoid of trees up there, especially since the ice storm.

that's ok, i gave megan the info! you can even run it by your landlord...i've actually planted in your neighborhood already! at least it's great weather for the new trees!

850mb is near the surface or underground in a lot of that region...so obviously the 850s are going to be modeled very warm out there during hot spells. It's really not even worth looking at.

Yeah if 850mb is usually 5-6,000ft... it is no wonder every met out there uses the 700mb level like we do the 850mb level in the east.

H85 out west is underground from Denver west, haha.

Yeah if 850mb is usually 5-6,000ft... it is no wonder every met out there uses the 700mb level like we do the 850mb level in the east.

H85 out west is underground from Denver west, haha.

Somewhat true, although the Montana Prairies get pretty low in the eastern part of the state; Medicine Lake is at 1990', I believe, so 850s would be somewhat relevant.

:lol:

Well ME/CT/MA/VT/NH all average between 1 and 1.5 tornadoes per year and I'm not 100% sure on this but I think the average yearly tornado count for New England is between like 6-7 so I just went with what's average.

Mistake...VT doesn't average between 1 and 1.5 tornadoes per year...VT averages less than 1.

Somewhat true, although the Montana Prairies get pretty low in the eastern part of the state; Medicine Lake is at 1990', I believe, so 850s would be somewhat relevant.

They also torch way more than the area you were in.

5/16/11 abbreviated data:

Max TT 47F

Min TT 45F

Max TD 47F

Min TD 43F

I'm quite surprised you managed to have a max T the same as 1000' KORH. I had 48.1F at 843 ft in N Worcester. They got me by a degree...probably like 47.4 or 47.3 or something like that to give them 47F.

For those one or 2 weirdos that enjoy this weeks weather...enjoy it now

Guess what's coming next week... heat and humidity.anotherwords ...TOOOORRRCCHH!!!

post-492-0-50521100-1305625073.gif

Eventually you'll be correct...lol.

But yeah...next week is looking promising. Last night's Euro has near 90F for the New England warm spots at D10. It could be one of those deals where it feels like we skip spring.

Archived