Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
SNE May-hem

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summer pattern kicks into high gear next week. Gonna have to install the ac units this weekend

There might be some sort of frontal boundary nearby, so I'm not sold on big heat around this area just yet. Maybe closer to you or especially NYC...but not quite sold yet. However, it most certainly is an overall pattern change.

Yeah most of the heavy suff should be to my SW>

Somewhere around the area where they've had the best spring ever could end up with 10 inches of rain :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

if we're going to get 10 inches we got alot of catching up to do....less than an inch so far for the storm total...

A couple moderate showers overnight, nourishing the earth, she was thirsty. Now the rains have moved west, looks like that might be it for today, noticed nws really tempered language and the P&C's are just showers now. I wonder when I will reach ten inches of rain as the great CT CHEMICAL suggests?

Fri-Mon look heavenly, everything will be lush and green, marching our way towards a summer sensation!

A couple moderate showers overnight, nourishing the earth, she was thirsty. Now the rains have moved west, looks like that might be it for today, noticed nws really tempered language and the P&C's are just showers now. I wonder when I will reach ten inches of rain as the great CT CHEMICAL suggests?

Fri-Mon look heavenly, everything will be lush and green, marching our way towards a summer sensation!

Yeah..the flood watch for your area is probably just for showers. Get ready for some major water problems over the next 36 hrs..Don';t say you weren't warned

I'm back home after 4 months in Europe...I was so underdressed coming off that plane. A few days ago, I was basking in the sun with temperatures pushing the mid 80s in Florence. Needless to say, around 50 and windy is something I haven't seen in over 2 months.

Welcome back man.

I'm back home after 4 months in Europe...I was so underdressed coming off that plane. A few days ago, I was basking in the sun with temperatures pushing the mid 80s in Florence. Needless to say, around 50 and windy is something I haven't seen in over 2 months.

You missed the epic March. :arrowhead:

Archived