joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE May-hem

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, the wx right now is absolutely perfect.......40's @ night, and around 60 w no himidity during the day; I'd like to freeze this until Halloween.

70s and no humidity would be nice, but yeah not bad out. Cold breeze here right now, thanks to the hahbah.

I agree that this is just about perfect...although I wouldn't mind it a little warmer once we get into June and July. I will also say that humidity sucks, so for this week TBH I would have rather had the 46F and drizzle then 64/62 gross sh*t.

59/31 here right now. sun.gif

Absolutely.....I'd take drizzle all summer over one week of that sh**.

56.5\36

well ladies, its amazing.

Hope everyone gets out and enjoys the day.........lighting the pit, Dads 66th party, Filet, but first.............little necks and blue point oysters raw or steamed. Yardwork is done, time for the outside shower and beer!

well ladies, its amazing.

Hope everyone gets out and enjoys the day.........lighting the pit, Dads 66th party, Filet, but first.............little necks and blue point oysters raw or steamed. Yardwork is done, time for the outside shower and beer!

Sounds awesome. Just spent a few hours doing yardwork and it was nice. Not too hot, bright sun, and few bugs.

Now I have an iced coffee that the wife made, Sox on and they are winning. Celts and steak are on later

Sounds awesome. Just spent a few hours doing yardwork and it was nice. Not too hot, bright sun, and few bugs.

Now I have an iced coffee that the wife made, Sox on and they are winning. Celts and steak are on later

Yeah--really awesome day out there. Just split two cords of wood before heading to NY for a meeting tomorrow morning (note to self: NEVER schedule a Monday morning meeting).

63.8/30

We've come a long way from Kevin's elevation snow bomb

I was hoping it would be something a little more anomalous than what's being shown, but at least we may avoid a 42F drizzle for 2 days. Not a big fan of the high td's this time of year, but oh well.

I was hoping it would be something a little more anomalous than what's being shown, but at least we may avoid a 42F drizzle for 2 days. Not a big fan of the high td's this time of year, but oh well.

Even from 18z yesterday the models have really changed quite a bit. It's not out of the questions BDL sees 70s on Tue and Wed lol

Archived