• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE May-hem

HoarfrostHubb

Well daily details aside...it doesn't look all that pretty. It doesn't mean drizzle every day, but the overall pattern isn't pretty. Hopefully it's not as bad as depicted. April wasn't that bad at all.

April was a beautiful month overall. Everyone was above normal for tenps..we had a little snow to remind us how good winter was...and plenty of rain. lawns looks great, leaves are out. April was good.

Also no backdoors

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got pretty darn cold last night. 32F at FMH. already back to 59/60F though with full sunshine.

tiny little ridge wedging up the coast is in perfect position for us...lucked out.

hopefully we can get the same kind of luck from wed onward.

Yeah real nice out. Clouds are just west of ORH down to IJD area.

Yeah, I hate being able to see the Milky Way at night, mountains, and having all the parking I could ever want.

That being said, we have the occasional drive by bear in the yard.

Exotic diseases from black flies big enough to bite your arm off and fly it back to its nest and bears breaking down your doors.

Exotic diseases from black flies big enough to bite your arm off and fly it back to its nest and bears breaking down your doors.

Exotic diseases caught from stepping on syringes at Carson Beach, hairy smelly men that sleep under your deck, random shots ringing in the night (and no one flinches), the occasional sewage backup when Deer Island is overrun...

Yeah, sounds good

Exotic diseases caught from stepping on syringes at Carson Beach, hairy smelly men that sleep under your deck, random shots ringing in the night (and no one flinches), the occasional sewage backup when Deer Island is overrun...

Yeah, sounds good

LOL, a little over the top?

I'll eventually be in the burbs a few years down the road. For now, I enjoy the city.

Yeah, sounds good

Don't forget the Columbia Point racial protests 1978

LOL, a little over the top?

I'll eventually be in the burbs a few years down the road. For now, I enjoy the city.

lol...

If I was single, or if it was just me and the wife, it would be awesome to live in Boston or a city like that.

The biggest city I ever lived in was Lowell and even that place has some good point. We really enjoy where we are now and I know this city mouse vs country mouse thing has been discussed ad infinitum on this board.

I don't know that I would call Hubb'town a "suburb". 2 convinience stores, no traffic light, a post office and 2 pizza places are it.

For high falutin' city life we go to Gardner'eh and the plethora of cultural locales they offer.

lol...

If I was single, or if it was just me and the wife, it would be awesome to live in Boston or a city like that.

The biggest city I ever lived in was Lowell and even that place has some good point. We really enjoy where we are now and I know this city mouse vs country mouse thing has been discussed ad infinitum on this board.

I don't know that I would call Hubb'town a "suburb". 2 convinience stores, no traffic light, a post office and 2 pizza places are it.

For high falutin' city life we go to Gardner'eh and the plethora of cultural locales they offer.

I lived in a city for most of my life except for the 10 yrs down in Marshfield. I lived in Brockton for 17yrs, lived in Hyde park for almost a year. I'm used to the stereotypes, but I lived near conservation land while in Brockton, so it felt like living in Easton or a community like that. The one thing I do miss is having a nice yard or woods nearby. It's fun for now, but I couldn't do it forever. I'll be sitting tight until I can save up since the market is still a little steep outside of BOS, but I'll probably move just south of the city, but perhaps north of Marshfield. I don't want to spend half of my day commuting either. The thought of living north closer to my work is there, but I just don't know anybody up that way. It would be boring as hell for me. Plus, who knows where I'll be 5 yrs or so from now.

Archived