12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
SNE May-hem

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of drying occurring aloft right now. Some areas along the south coast might see a little sun.

WOW just wow baby, another spring festivus MIRACLE!!!:sun: :sun: :sun: Variable skies at the moment as the fog and low clouds are burning off, sun felt great the last hour down in Westport. Home for lunch thinking I have to cruise, sorry but its a major MODEL FAIL. Yes, we will get some rain this evening, but this has been far far far from a doom and gloom week here at least. SUn came out yesterday afternoon, and it looks like we have another 4 hours of heaven!!! Sun today rain tonight, perfect!

Variable skies

east breeze

63 degrees, lets make a run at 70 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW just wow baby, another spring festivus MIRACLE!!!:sun: :sun: :sun: Variable skies at the moment as the fog and low clouds are burning off, sun felt great the last hour down in Westport. Home for lunch thinking I have to cruise, sorry but its a major MODEL FAIL. Yes, we will get some rain this evening, but this has been far far far from a doom and gloom week here at least. SUn came out yesterday afternoon, and it looks like we have another 4 hours of heaven!!! Sun today rain tonight, perfect!

Variable skies

east breeze

63 degrees, lets make a run at 70 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL-love your optimism, but the sun came out for 30 seconds yesterday and maybe a total of 5 minutes today...check out the big blowup of convection off the NC coast-that's going to get us tonight...at least it's not chilly out--humid as hell right now which I'll take...

Lots of drying occurring aloft right now. Some areas along the south coast might see a little sun.

Yeah the jets are abating and with them the baroclinic axis' are breaking down with this at this point.

This hi res image shows that this is fragmenting aloft big time - http://weather.cod.edu/satrad/index.php ... it's becoming symetrical in most quadrants. If it were not for the low level inversion/stable sounding pinning in near 100% RH we'd already have partly sunny swaths.

Also noticing that other than new squall activity over the G-stream off the Carolinas, the precipitation zones are weakening unilaterally...expected along with these other observation. That stuff SE of the Cape is having trouble come up...

Despite this, the NAM insists one last 18 hour bought of steady piss pivots up over the area later on.

Impressive

68/63 presently here.

Was not expecting this kind of warmth today.

Nice! sounds like a great day, I was lucky, very lucky to get work in Monday and today, wall of water coming north, this time it looks to hold together.............bring it!

Actually not a bad afternoon here on the west slope of the Berkshires thanks to downsloping on an easterly flow. Some sunny breaks and temperatures approaching the mid-60s. Had some showers earlier this morning and last night before the partial clearing. I bet the east slope is cloudy and quite a bit cooler with perhaps some light rain or drizzle. The exact opposite tends to happen with a west or northwest flow. Interesting how topography can impact the weather around here depending on the wind direction.

Actually not a bad afternoon here on the west slope of the Berkshires thanks to downsloping on an easterly flow. Some sunny breaks and temperatures approaching the mid-60s. Had some showers earlier this morning and last night before the partial clearing. I bet the east slope is cloudy and quite a bit cooler with perhaps some light rain or drizzle. The exact opposite tends to happen with a west or northwest flow. Interesting how topography can impact the weather around here depending on the wind direction.

incredible that you could be in the 60s considering it's probably snowing at MRG's place.

Cool website BTW.

Archived