amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Tulip Trouncer Threat IV

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should still be interesting to track... and this will certainly still put down snow at least from ORH and northeast up into NH and ME. I don't know, it may not be a 12+ (except for our lovely Maine friends, which still have a shot), but any snow at this time of the year is good snow.

If you look over it, there's still a decent shot of a widespread 3-6" snowfall, with 6-12" possible from central NH over into ME. It'll still be worth tracking because as Will often says, it's better than arguing over 80F vs. 74F.

This reminds me of the ALCS 2003... fights breaking out on Landsdowne street, policemen being really brutal to random pedestrians... not good.

Come on guys, keep it together.

Let's give this at least another 8 hours, as I don't think I've seen a consistent solution yet, particularly for the eastern half of SNE.

Our issue is low developing too late... earlier development would bring heavier qpf, better omega, and more chances of snow to eastern SNE... that is definitely possible. These systems especially this time of the season can be extremely dynamic.

Jerry... help out here. Get your computer fired up and bring this home.

the euro could be wrong. i'd stick with about 1' for your backyard.

OMG I'm in training and laughing my azzz off - this exchange here is the best

NE forum is where it's at....

Kev now that your boy Ryan has said he's free I think you need to pick Wiz up and y'all need to have a candlelight vigil for the Huskies

THREAD FTW !!

Nowcasting time anyway..let the radar hallucinations commence.

It's a tough forecast and always has been, but these latest developments started this morning. I don't know what to think, but I didn't like some of the disorganized crap that the models were showing. Who knows.

I'm going conservative for areas west and southern after such a good model as the euro showing a disaster there. my confidence is now very high for Maine though.....

I was thinking about not posting this and waiting till after 18z but there is no problem with coming back tonight and making changes to a fourth map if the EURO ends up being on an island.

2mhe9t1.jpg

F the euro...no seriously F the euro....it has been crap plenty of times this year. this COULD be one of them. it wouldn't suprise me....either way it crapped with this system. the king has been retired for a few months now.

this is obviously not as bullish as earlier but stay the course......remember we BEGAN the year with a Christmas miracle were gonna end it with a April fools one as well. COT members throwing in the towel...pete really? Toss the f'n "king". the emperor has no clothes.

I'm going conservative for areas west and southern after such a good model as the euro showing a disaster there. my confidence is now very high for Maine though.....

I was thinking about not posting this and waiting till after 18z but there is no problem with coming back tonight and making changes to a fourth map if the EURO ends up being on an island.

Nice map

Archived