joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tulip Trouncer Threat IV

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I was actually just asking about your current forecast...I only look at the 24 hour progs on Allen's site...so I don't really have good Euro info.

lol sorry, I misread the post. My brain is drained today. Quiz in Dynamics, quiz in Synoptic, map discussion in Synoptic, and a stupid gen ed midterm.

Anyway, nah I've backed off there for sure. Worried about the dry slot too. 4-8"

You should do o.k. for something in Medway.

Besides, I thought you didn't like snow too much.

My fetish is for intensely falling snow...i don't have a snow pack fetish as others do...so when the possibility of a monster storm appears on the horizon, i get excited...

WOW

new srefs are juicy! SLP tucked in to the coast in line now with the gfs and euro, cant say for certain up there, but they are very warm down here.

I'd take the SREFs in a heart-beat... it is about time they got on-board with this party! There are a lot of really wound up members in there, lol.

f45.gif

I'd take the SREFs in a heart-beat... it is about time they got on-board with this party! There are a lot of really wound up members in there, lol.

f45.gif

Some how, you guys will get 10-20, had a feeling all along, buddy up at okemo said the skiing has been epic with great snows the last month, this will make it la epic! Enjoy!!

Some how, you guys will get 10-20, had a feeling all along, buddy up at okemo said the skiing has been epic with great snows the last month, this will make it la epic! Enjoy!!

I still don't buy it, but its nice to at least see the SREFs indicate a storm is coming given what the NAM and meso-scale models have been showing lately.

The Okemo/Ludlow area will likely be a very good spot; they could be close to the jackpot there in eastern/southern VT. Up this way I don't think we'll get shut-out, but the globals did go east (but they've just been wobbling west/east for the past 24 hours)... if everything shifts well east again at 00z, we'll likely be too far NW for this one.

Archived