12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Tulip Trouncer Threat IV

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barry Burbank and Harvey Leonard are almost in EXACT agreement on their ranges... pretty cool

It's funny...just in talking to people today...there are a fair number of people who sincerely think that all the news stations teamed up for a big April Fools joke. I'm pretty sure I just smiled and walked away.

Will, sorry for the IMBY question...but what are your thoughts for around here? 48hr on the Euro and euro ensembles looks very close to a changeover to me...I don't have access to the higher temporal resolution.

Its probably going to change over there for at least a period...but I think there will be accumulating snow before that. Euro might barely keep you snow, but its definitely close. Its definitely not an easy forecast.

Quick question: Round 1 is what is going through PA and Ohio now and is entering NY but is not the player for Friday? Is that right? How far north is this coming because it seems like it is still making some progress. is this part a non-issue?

Haha... its an April snowfall... not sure why that map would cause an electric bath.

If someone just posted that and was like here, this is what's going to fall on April 1-2... you'd think most would be ecstatic to see any snowfall at all.

meh, it's still winter. No leaves on the trees yet, grass is brown and still snow covered in places, and it's been cold. It's still winter. It's not like it's Apr 20th.

Haha... its an April snowfall... not sure why that map would cause an electric bath.

If someone just posted that and was like here, this is what's going to fall on April 1-2... you'd think most would be ecstatic to see any snowfall at all.

Exactly, MPM yucking 9 inches of snow, WTF. Guess some were expecting 97 again.

meh, it's still winter. No leaves on the trees yet, grass is brown and still snow covered in places, and it's been cold. It's still winter. It's not like it's Apr 20th.

True dat for Maniacs, welcoming any snow, should be a forecaster nowcaster for sure. Dynamics and elevation nightmare forecast. Over performer is on the table no doubt as well as underpreformer.

Quick question: Round 1 is what is going through PA and Ohio now and is entering NY but is not the player for Friday? Is that right? How far north is this coming because it seems like it is still making some progress. is this part a non-issue?

That is the 1st s/w

What did Harvey and Barry say? I noticed Bouchard was on one of the big waiting room TVs about a half hour ago. He had his 2-5 for Boston but mentioned Brookline westward 5-10. All I needed to hear...lol..

They were more conservative, Think they had 1-3 for the city, and like 3-6 for the suburbs with 6-12 confined to ORH hills/Monadnocks.

Archived