amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Tulip Trouncer Threat IV

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless the low gets to that position by driving straight N, which it doesn't.....you wouldn't be much better of.

If it does that, then it's likely wrong because I have seen nothing else do that....including the OP GFS.

I'm guessing it tracks along and over or south of LI and then outer cape to east of BOS.

Either way who cares..it's the GEFS and Will just posted why it's wrong

Yeah. Pretty much everyone gets hit... and 978mb passing BOS on the ensembles!? There must be some strong storms on the individual ensembles...that crushes pretty much all of New England except maybe some coastal sections.

All of New England except where 75% of the populous resides. :lol:

Footnote....

Am I wrong?

There are a few NNE weenie members, but even you probably don't want to risk something close by. Remember it's not like there is a rule where the closer the storm is, the more QPF. It would be nice to get this se of ACK and help prevent the DS from flying north.

There are a few NNE weenie members, but even you probably don't want to risk something close by. Remember it's not like there is a rule where the closer the storm is, the more QPF. It would be nice to get this se of ACK and help prevent the DS from flying north.

Well I think it's become apparent the dryslot is more for SE and maybe extreme e ne...and areas to the west are under the ccb

I'd be very concerned about the dryslot when it comes to QPF. This doesn't look like a heavy snow sounding to me. This reaches into northern New England by noon

Its an 8 hour omega bomb...post the 36h sounding. I think 80% of the qpf has fallen by 12z.

Well I think it's become apparent the dryslot is more for SE and maybe extreme e ne...and areas to the west are under the ccb

You DS with us on the GFS. CCB is to your NW. However, the euro is much better looking, but the mid level lows should try to develop more towards eastern SNE. That's what you want to see.

All of New England except where 75% of the populous resides. :lol:

Footnote....

I left that part out on purpose, haha. You coastal dwellers and you're "population" arguement ;)

You'd still get a good deal of April snow on the GEFS. Everyone should at least see some snow... its just where is the jackpot? I'd be most comfortable right now in northern ORH county or the Monadnocks. This storm could still go anywhere and that area would appear to be able to withstand the largest shift in either direction and still do well.

Its an 8 hour omega bomb...post the 36h sounding. I think 80% of the qpf has fallen by 12z.

Yeah it's definitely going to rip for that period, but I'm just saying that it's going to be very dependent upon that period and duration will be a big limiting factor. I think models have 0.4" falling after 12z and all of that is then questionable

Archived