northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Tulip Trouncer Threat IV

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All BDL needs is 14.9''...14.9''...That's all I thought about all day at work. One of the supervisors who came in as I was leaving asked about the snow...he said I hope it goes further east so we can get more snow...I said I hope BDL airprt gets 14.9''...he said why...I said that would give them 100'' on the season.

Yeah, There are a few that are close, Some may need a little luck to pull it off...

All BDL needs is 14.9''...14.9''...That's all I thought about all day at work. One of the supervisors who came in as I was leaving asked about the snow...he said I hope it goes further east so we can get more snow...I said I hope BDL airprt gets 14.9''...he said why...I said that would give them 100'' on the season.

until the dec records are rectified..bdl really needs closer to two feet to get to a hundred real inches as far as I am concerned

Yeah, There are a few that are close, Some may need a little luck to pull it off...

This winter has just been great, thanks to an epic/record January...just imagine if December or February...even March had been a little bit kinder.

I just hope this pans out...this might be our last MAJOR snow producing event of the season so if it can pan out some areas could still nickel and dime until the winter pattern finally goes dormant.

until the dec records are rectified..bdl really needs closer to two feet to get to a hundred real inches as far as I am concerned

One of the storms was already corrected...until anything is done about the other two there is nothing we really can do...whats in the record books is in the record books.

Archived