Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Tulip Trouncer Threat IV

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's with GYX not putting together an accum map? That, and my forecast would suggest under 6". My left nip. Double digits or bust in SW Maine.

What's with GYX using liquid precip totals in the point and clicks? Makes it sound like nothing of significance is coming.

Thursday Night: A slight chance of rain showers before 8pm, then snow. Low around 32. East wind between 3 and 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Friday: Snow before 2pm, then rain and snow likely. High near 36. North wind between 10 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Friday Night: Rain and snow showers likely before 8pm, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind between 9 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

The dead zone sucks.

Thanks for the reply. Tonight's dead zone is much shorter than the "Dead Zone" from Mid-May through Mid-Oct. It's nice the whole family can get together tonight and watch the models. Soon most will drop off and we'll be left with just the regulars. I just want to keep the Blizz torch posts at bay as long as possible.

No doubt. No further guidance comes out until I'm off in dreamland now. Heavy heavy suckage.

Here's WGME's map for Maine and NH homies. Let's get these totals bumped up overnight, Charlie.

snow_map1_full.JPG?088484005

Charlie won't go balls out with his first one, He will leave it up to Sarah in the AM

What's with GYX not putting together an accum map? That, and my forecast would suggest under 6". My left nip. Double digits or bust in SW Maine.

The p.m. AFD was rather blase. Even if we don't break double-digits near the coast, this looks to be a fairly high-impact event, especially given the fact that we haven't seen more than an inch or two at a time since Feb. My guess is that I wake up tomorrow to an advisory.

Colder than 97 , dynamics as impressive for only 8 hours though, elevations win but Western CP love. Final calls

Ski in Alaska missing out MRG 12-16

LOL. Funny Steve. Lots of time on your hands tonight? I'll think of the 12-16 when I'm skiing on top of 120-160". Very happy that everyone's seasonal totals get pushed higher. Hope you get some love.

Archived