northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March 30 and April Fools Day Potential

stormtracker

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wide left for DC and NYC as BOS gets in some just barely... (EDIT: corrected BOS) I wonder when JB's going to back-track on this one.

Does that mean we get severe? DT might verify! ;)

I'm still not sure how Joey B has a following or has any respect for himself.

The hypers put out every forecast but cold rain... guess what's going to verify, lol. Can't wait for 70s next week.

"An atmospheric apocalypse. In all the years that I've gone back and researched, I cannot find anything to match the severity of what's coming next week. It will be the week of all winter weeks. Will be like surviving a nuclear war and coming out of the bunker afterwards to find devastation. Severe cold and a superstorm that is perhaps unequaled in winter weather history."

My b-day BECS. :wub: I think we got a dusting... close to nuclear war tho.

"An atmospheric apocalypse. In all the years that I've gone back and researched, I cannot find anything to match the severity of what's coming next week. It will be the week of all winter weeks. Will be like surviving a nuclear war and coming out of the bunker afterwards to find devastation. Severe cold and a superstorm that is perhaps unequaled in winter weather history."

IT WALLOPS WALLOPS ISLAND!!!!

Gfs disaster..but it's 18z. 00z will be telling

NAM at 84 hrs is at 84 hrs...but is hinting at a storm bombing out to our north...18z gfs, 12z euro, and 12z ggem all show a storm not bombing out (pulling the cold in) until it gets north of us...i hate to say it but i'm 90% sure this is going to happen...but it's just me...

That was a good one, mostly because of the lack of real discussion beyond "OMG LOOK AT THE ANALOGS!" and the fact that it was, what, d+6 when he said that?

That was a good one, mostly because of the lack of real discussion beyond "OMG LOOK AT THE ANALOGS!" and the fact that it was, what, d+6 when he said that?

I think it was about Feb 4 and the storm was on the 9th/10th? To me if you can't find a storm as the d6 one you're looking at with no consistency you run from it a bit. It's a good thing he's teamed with d'aleo or I might be worried about his future in the business.

No question that statement was why he was fired, I mean, quit and now writes for some half-assed blog.

the man's a prophet I tell you, able to foretell the Japanese crisis (just a few weeks early)

That was so funny. It's sad that people actually follow him.

How is 18z GFS a disaster? Looks pretty similar to 12z. Maybe a bit warmer at the surface. 850s below zero the entire time though. Now it does totally take a dump on the Friday snow chances.

That's why people consider it a disaster. I personally don't care what the 18z runs show for Friday. There hasn't been a single time this year where off hour runs have actually shown any real trend.

Archived