e46ds1x
March 30 and April Fools Day Potential

stormtracker

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I care is seeing snow fall. I could care less if it melts

Anyway...bob Ryan is laughing at JB

RT @BobRyanABC7 Just cloudy and chilly AM rush  no rain until mid morning.  Friday. . .  Joe Bastardi loves April Fools jokes doesn't he 

you need a break from this, I have been there before, but the negativity is getting old. We all know its a long shot to get any snow this late, but there is a slim shot. Some of us are just enjoying the threat without any expectations.

sorry, but you clearly are the one that should reconsider, seriously

reality is reality so don't get angry with me

I'm all for a real threat, but this? not even a long shot

there was never a legit chance except on computer models that have been incredibly flawed all season, fed by the hypemaster JB

I'm happy w/whatever we get but want warmth at this point

the fact that I understood that it wouldn't be snow and others didn't is your/their decision

sorry guys but my forcast 3 days agao with no snow south of bwi will be correct. You guys are grasping for straws down there in dc.. Yup the nam was showing nice snows a few days agao well it was the same with us in RIC this past weekend and turned out to be squat. Screw the Nam

sorry guys but my forcast 3 days agao with no snow south of bwi will be correct. You guys are grasping for straws down there in dc.. Yup the nam was showing nice snows a few days agao well it was the same with us in RIC this past weekend and turned out to be squat. Screw the Nam

No s***, sherlock. We've known about how low of a chance this storm has, and it has been mostly discussed in such a manner since the start. You and the others need to STFU... I'm getting real tired of reading this kind of crap.

Just glanced at the map for the 5,880 hour GFS and it has a system coming up the coast for December 1. I am locking it in.

HA! I actually went through the calculation (geek that I am) and 5880 hours from now would indeed be Dec. 1!! Are you sure you don't want the 5976-h GFS instead, with that being Dec. 5???:popcorn:

But of course, tonight's 00Z will be really telling for that storm. What do the Euro, Canadian, and JMA show? And don't forget the CRAS, it's deadly zone is greater than 5000 hours you know.:lol:

give this guy a red tag. he went out on a limb and boy did he deliver....

:axe:

No s***, sherlock. We've known about how low of a chance this storm has, and it has been mostly discussed in such a manner since the start. You and the others need to STFU... I'm getting real tired of reading this kind of crap.

whatever deal with it. I got blasted a few days agao when i called for this to happen. Why would you cuss at me. I think you need a vaction for this action. I mean really who pissed in your wheaties this morning pal??????????

whatever deal with it. I got blasted a few days agao when i called for this to happen. Why would you cuss at me. I think you need a vaction for this action. I mean really who pissed in your wheaties this morning pal??????????

Who blasted you? No one was ever seriously calling for a snowstorm. The comments were directed towards you and the other hand-waiving dismayers who are pointing out the same things over and over despite the fact that there isn't even any disagreement.

Archived