northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March 30 and April Fools Day Potential

stormtracker

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hows tomorrow look? I know we're all caught up on the big storm idea, but areas could pick up a few inches tomorrow.

RGEM would imply maybe an inch or two along the mason dixon line from HGR to near Phin tomorrow night. Temps are too warm south of there, and no precip north of there.

Snow or no snow, all I ask is that we be precipitation free between 6:00 am and 5:00 pm Thursday. Is this asking too much? Opening Day at Nats Park will be so much more enjoyable if it's dry.

Ahhhh...Opening Day. The day when a limited number of people actually cares about baseball in DC. And even then, they don't really care about the team, but rather about getting out on Opening Day.

(No offense meant, of course!)

12 raindrops? Rain at 12 degrees celsius?

Double shot of winter love dumps snows on the big cities of the NE..large scale 3-6 with local 12 DC to Boston. Wed-Fri NO APRIL FOOLS!

D'Aleo ends with "caio." Ouch. PROOFREADER, PLS. The whole thing is so sloppy I would be surprised if they could make it a successful venture.

I'm interested to see their subscription numbers once it becomes a pay to read service. The quality has to improve once that happens, and no sign it actually does

Archived