Newest Member
    northernriwx
March 30 and April Fools Day Potential

stormtracker

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There could be some flakes at first

maybe.. i have not looked at soundings. the maps look quite marginal especially at the surface, plus it will be during the day. so any mangled rainflake wouldnt do much most likely.

the surface temps being cold were dependent on heavier qpf which never happened

to a point though they were probably still cold by a factor of 5 degrees or so given what places south saw for highs that did not get much sun.

looks like rain dc/balt.. maybe some flakes to end. we need 110% of things to come together right here.

surface temps are about 32.5 to 33 during the height of the storm. I think we will see flakes fall during the heavy parts of the storm even in DC

lets check on our facebook Mets

Lawrence Cosgrove

12z GFS version shows a significant snow event for I-95 corridor between Washington DC and Providence RI (rain for Boston on this run). Wind is an issue too. Map will be put up shortly...

Davis Tolleris

JB going nuts with snowfall amounts wrt the APRIL 1 NE snowstorm again I see... 1 to 3 " in DCA and BWI??? come on Joe... remeber you use to NOT like the GFS right?

lets check on our facebook Mets

Lawrence Cosgrove

12z GFS version shows a significant snow event for I-95 corridor between Washington DC and Providence RI (rain for Boston on this run). Wind is an issue too. Map will be put up shortly...

Davis Tolleris

JB going nuts with snowfall amounts wrt the APRIL 1 NE snowstorm again I see... 1 to 3 " in DCA and BWI??? come on Joe... remeber you use to NOT like the GFS right?

there's a reason they're mainly facebook forecasters

Archived