• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Current Snow Depth

CT Rain

I am down a good five inches since the snow ended Thursday morning thanks to yesterday and today's milder than progged temps and not as much cloud cover as I had hoped...The range is from 17 to 23 inches now in the back yard so that is still great but it is a drop of a four to six inch average the past two days.

se spfd mass

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...

4" should about do it.

Depth is a bit challenging to discern because the rain on Wednesday night created pits.....highest I found was 24", lowest was 15".

Most common was 17-18".

17.5" should do it......just a hair above my previous max depth of 17", reached on the Dec 17, and February 12th, respectively.

65" on the season.

Well I'd say prob 18" or do but I've not measured...will try tomorrow...no where near Jan 2011....had 32" depth at the max.....I put a mark on the fence where it got to as a rough gauge for the future.....what a weenie thing to do....

Anyway one of these winters I will record snowfall per storm and snow depth every day....would be really interesting to get that on a plot over time....

Between 20 and 24 inches OTG here. Average is about 22 inches. We're a bit behind many places to my E and S now, since we largely missed out on the prior storm. Big drop in the snow pack as you head just NW toward Albany, NY as those areas have been screwed big-time lately.

I'm near Albany and we have 20". Up to 24" just to west of city.

Archived