• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

Are you going to Shelburne Falls tonight?

I think so. My 5 yo daughter (oy....6 in two weeks!) had an "I don't want to" reaction earlier this morning. I suspect that'll change.

So, the plan is to go. Are you heading in for it? Any other God's country folks coming in? Will be a lot better than last year's CAA from hell event. lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, a little ice in the FIT area per co-worker. Interestingly enough, he said this occurred at lower elevation and in a very small area.

sites still around 32.5 -33 in the fitchburg area.....ditto for nashu

mid levels coolin off....pete seeing some parachutes! c'mon make it snow scott

mount wachusett is sitting in a soup of fog....trying to eat all the snow on connifer connection.....perhaps typhoon could pen a 800 word post on how this is the worst possible outcome for a snow enthusiast in all xyz parrallel universes at the time.

sites still around 32.5 -33 in the fitchburg area.....ditto for nashu

mid levels coolin off....pete seeing some parachutes! c'mon make it snow scott

mount wachusett is sitting in a soup of fog....trying to eat all the snow on connifer connection.....perhaps typhoon could pen a 800 word post on how this is the worst possible outcome for a snow enthusiast in all xyz parrallel universes at the time.

Give me 10 days to try.

Give me 10 days to try.

i will and then if you don't produce... i'm gonna make a home made snow gun....i'm gonna put up posters and maps that say "mount mansfield this way" and "caution upslope snowfall " throughout my patio....i'm gonna set the damn snow gun up and every morning i'm gonna have the deck plastered with snow......i'll set it up to throw snow through my freakin bedroom window.......i wanna wake up buried in powder.

i will and then if you don't produce... i'm gonna make a home made snow gun....i'm gonna put up posters and maps that say "mount mansfield this way" and "caution upslope snowfall " throughout my patio....i'm gonna set the damn snow gun up and every morning i'm gonna have the deck plastered with snow......i'll set it up to throw snow through my freakin bedroom window.......i wanna wake up buried in powder.

lol :weenie:

37.2 with light rain

Temps gone from 42 down to 38.9 ..seems like that always happens in these setups..warms briefly then drops as the w/f never quite makes it

Pretty good temp gradient across CT this morning, where the warm front did just get through temperatures got into the lower 50's, this was mainly across southern CT. Here we were right around 40F and then into the 30's up in NE CT.

I think so. My 5 yo daughter (oy....6 in two weeks!) had an "I don't want to" reaction earlier this morning. I suspect that'll change.

So, the plan is to go. Are you heading in for it? Any other God's country folks coming in? Will be a lot better than last year's CAA from hell event. lol

Yeah, not sure what time b/c I'm working in Northampton for a bit but my wife Amy will be at the Arms Library doing the "Green Your Holidays" workshop - environmentally friendly gift wrapping etc.

Should be a nice night.

Archived