joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for a Black Friday deal on Amazon. Only information they give right now is that it is an incredible deal on a Toshiba laptop. Wife happens to be looking for a Toshiba laptop .. could be me FTW here. 15 minutes until I know what this deal is. Fook going out in this weather.

TJ MAXX with 400 dollar IPAD.

What the heck is this event?

Are sheep involved? If so, no way would I go...

Here you go, Dave. Nice event.

http://hilltownfamil...0/11/22/hf-113/

It's the "thing to do" in West County. They have 1800 candles lining the streets of the villa and the Bridge of Flowers. I think that's about one candle for each person living in Buckland and Shelburne. lol

looked like just east of you over by augusta they had a bit higher accum's. where mid levels didn't warm as much.

congrats on the 1/2". better than 40 and rain while S ct snows.

We are always on the fence here being a liitle closer to the coast, Sometimes it pays off though as the season progresses, I will take our 1st frozen event and many more to come.......... :snowman:

We'd talked about that but she wants a laptop for some reason ($400 ... good price!). Also need to upgrade our ancient desktop which is like 7 years old. How does this thing keep running? lol

3 minutes to reveal.

I need more ram in this desktop, Crawls like a turtle when i run Radarlab HD.......... :thumbsdown:

100 miles west there. I just got my first blue patches, although still what you would call BKN. The sun broke through for 10 seconds, but now back under for the last five minutes. Down to 34.5F.

So in summary. Low of 21 yesterday

Daytime high of 30

27 most of the evening then spiking to 30 by midnight

Up as high as 37 at dawn and now back down to 34.5.

But hey we squeezed a rainstorm in there.

Blind squirrels find nuts on occasion, too. lol

Edit: back behind the clouds. Still confident on sunny afternoon. Forecast is calling for low 40's. 33.9

100 miles west there. I just got my first blue patches, although still what you would call BKN. The sun broke through for 10 seconds, but now back under for the last five minutes. Down to 34.5F.

Daytime high of 30

geez....you really did thread the needle

there was decent icing E of the greens'/ berks ...thru the N ma border i.e pepperell...and down thru SNH

Daytime high of 30

:arrowhead:

LOL..welcome to a strong nina

:axe:

Daytime high of 30

Wow--just shot up to 36.3. Scott said to watch for the spike before the cold came in. Looks like teh sun's making another appearance here through high overcast. Considerable brightening overhead/west.

The sun has broken through with more gusto since I typed that. Now out more than in.... Also getting gusty out.

Wow--just shot up to 36.3. Scott said to watch for the spike before the cold came in. Looks like teh sun's making another appearance here through high overcast. Considerable brightening overhead/west.

yup we should start placing odd's if this is the storm that makes pete crack.

Nah, first of all I'm confident that we're heading toward a snowy regime. Second, I'm fully prepared to deal with a less than stellar Winter. Even if it's miserably warm and snowless like the start of 2007 I'll cope. Alaska is only a plane ride away. The weather will do what it's going to do. We're just along for the ride. That said, I'd bet my bottom dollar that before too long the snowbanks will be high and the snowpack deep. I'm not too concerned with any model depiction beyond 3-5 days and even they're not all that good. The laws of Chaos always prevail and Ullr is on the move.

Archived