• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

Nice..I knew I should have taken that bet with Ray on him saying no WWA would be issued in SNE from this.

36.7 here and heavy heavy rain

he did say "not including the east slope of berks"

any how seems the only winner for this current regime of blocking is MAINE.....banger , augusta, lewiston all snowing right now....mid level warmth may not even make it it....if surface development takes place in next two hours.

= R__D Tr_P ?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any how seems the only winner for this current regime of blocking is MAINE.....banger , augusta, lewiston all snowing right now....mid level warmth may not even make it it....if surface development takes place in next two hours.

= R__D Tr_P ?

lol .. helluva drive for a few inches of snow.

= R__D Tr_P ?

ROD trip? Congrats

= R__D Tr_P ?

Just heard from my brother up in Kingfield (Sugarloaf) and he's gone over to sleet so I imagine all of those other sites you mention are also getting pingers now.

Nice ice at the Pit!

33.0F and rain

Did not see or hear any frozen. No skiing today. Will probably buy new tires instead

Weds still looking way to warm? 50s/60s?

Crap

I don't know how warm it got area-wide yesterday. But what a waste of the 32.8* high that occured here. So close to a decent weatehr event, it seems.

Surpised that the glazing is continuing here. Temps are really marginal, but in spite of whatever solar radiation making it through, we're hanging below freezing and just some light drizzle ftw.

Appears the cold front is on my doorstep now(??). Anotehr quick shot of showers and then sun, I hope.

I don't know how warm it got area-wide yesterday. But what a waste of the 32.8* high that occured here. So close to a decent weatehr event, it seems.

Surpised that the glazing is continuing here. Temps are really marginal, but in spite of whatever solar radiation making it through, we're hanging below freezing and just some light drizzle ftw.

Appears the cold front is on my doorstep now(??). Anotehr quick shot of showers and then sun, I hope.

You won't see much if any sun today..wet thru noonish

i think the cf is hangin back toward binghampton to herkimer....nice area of moisture back there......850's are also close to 0c so perhaps some snow possible in that band. from that area SE seems to be getting somewhat energized pehaps the triple point low is just south of there sliding E.

also a secondary should be showing it signature somewhere E of Bos anytime now....

Cloudy day at the Pit.

ECIR.JPG

Odd, Kingfield is way NW of there. Although it is a valley.

well there was a decent spike at 800-850 mb .....over vt/ nh and it probably snuck into parts central maine near nh border.....further east inland over maine the meso maps show deeper mid level cold over bangor/ augusta

http://www.spc.ncep....r.php?sector=16#

Archived