Newest Member
    CHSVol
Met Summer/Early Fall 16 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BombsAway1288 said:

I'm sure this has been discussed here before but could anyone please tell me where I can get a good pws? What's the best one I can get for  between $200-$500?

The Davis "Vantage Pro2" is certainly your best choice. The basic model can be had for around $425...You can add things like Fars , but of course  the price would be higher. You can check out "scientific sales" online, they have some good deals...there are several other sellers you can check also...never know who may have a sale going on:).

2 hours ago, doncat said:

The Davis "Vantage Pro2" is certainly your best choice. The basic model can be had for around $425...You can add things like Fars , but of course  the price would be higher. You can check out "scientific sales" online, they have some good deals...there are several other sellers you can check also...never know who may have a sale going on:).

Thank you. Just the answer I'm looking for

This is going to be a decently hot summer just not as hot as expected at first. Regardless we are going to get a cooler regime in about 2-3 weeks. Once the cool air invades we will only get cooler after that. All that it means is that summer will be peaking in the next day or two. Have a nice summer and enjoy it with lots of liquor and the other bs that screws your life. 

Anyone enjoying this weather is a sicko lol but I'm sure they say the same thing when I talk about snow

Would be nice if the GFS replacement lives up the expectations this press release.

http://www.noaa.gov/noaa-develop-new-global-weather-model

July 27, 2016NOAA took a significant step toward building the world’s best global weather model today, a priority for the agency and the nation. NOAA announced the selection of a new dynamic core, the engine of a numerical weather prediction model, and will begin developing a state-of-the-art global weather forecasting model to replace the U.S. Global Forecast System (GFS).

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived