• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January General Banter Thread III

Isopycnic

Normally, the stuff I listen to is way more intense than that but I couldn't find anything about rain.... hey, how do you embed a YT video? Tried both the old and new embed links, the media insert box, etc etc. I'm supposed to be a nerd and I can't figure out how to do this stupid video embed.... :arrowhead:

When you go into add reply the last icon is "insert media"...Hit that and paste the url there.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 Stages of Weather Model Grief

1. Denial - "GFS is garbage. I'll just wait for the Euro. It will surely show the storm!"

2. Anger - "This is the last time I ever follow the models!"

3. Bargaining - "Ok, so it's not a bomb. Maybe we can get 1-2" of snow out of this ULL"

4. Depression - "The Euro failed me too! It's hopeless."

5. Acceptance - "On to the 300HR storm on the GFS!"

5 Stages of Weather Model Grief

1. Denial - "GFS is garbage. I'll just wait for the Euro. It will surely show the storm!"

2. Anger - "This is the last time I ever follow the models!"

3. Bargaining - "Ok, so it's not a bomb. Maybe we can get 1-2" of snow out of this ULL"

4. Depression - "The Euro failed me too! It's hopeless."

5. Acceptance - "On to the 300HR storm on the GFS!"

Did you see the general model threads during Christmas? Epic meltdown. There were 50 posts of "Euro is dead", "All hail King GFS!"...we all know how that turned out.

Did you see the general model threads during Christmas? Epic meltdown. There were 50 posts of "Euro is dead", "All hail King GFS!"...we all know how that turned out.

Exactly so WHY SO SERIOUS!? in the main thread? Granted the most epic possible storm of this winter has basically fizzled out, it's not 24 hours away.....jebus christo.

Really? LOL

Agreed, seems like they come out of the wood work when a storm is coming, and it gets old, because it is the same imby crap.. Rinse and repeat, not trying to be a douche or anything :whistle: , but they should institute the "new member" tag again and 5 post'em for the first 30 days, or 100 posts, but something needs to change, rant over

Agreed, seems like they come out of the wood work when a storm is coming, and it gets old, because it is the same imby crap.. Rinse and repeat, not trying to be a douche or anything :whistle: , but they should institute the "new member" tag again and 5 post'em for the first 30 days, or 100 posts, but something needs to change, rant over

Good thing you're not. It seems I have the douche badge for now.

I wonder if my local low will be adjusted anymore overnight. Previous low was supposed to be 18. when it got down to 21 mid-evening, they lowered it to 15. Now that it's already 16, I'm curious if it will be lowered once again? Regardless, it's COLD out there at 12:27AM

Archived