Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January General Banter Thread III

Isopycnic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't know jburns very well.

Well we all do know one thing, he sure knows how to hijack a thread just as well as Brick does! To be fair we are in between models, but regardless, rules should continue to be enforced. Just wait until storm mode....dun dun DUN.:yikes:

Yes it has. I've never seen a storm thread fall apart like this. Well, except when we were at Eastern and still merged with the mid-atlantic people. Usually, it just goes quiet.

I've noticed that the people who live near Charlotte tend to get very cranky when they're on the verge of losing a snow. LOL.

I guess I should have clarified that. Within 100 miles or so of Charlotte and should probably be confined to North Carolina.

It's funny watching them go through the Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde transformation when the model runs lose a storm and back again when (or if) the models pick it back up again.

e53e1e64.jpg

I guess I should have clarified that. Within 100 miles or so of Charlotte and should probably be confined to North Carolina.

It's funny watching them go through the Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde transformation when the model runs lose a storm and back again when (or if) the models pick it back up again.

If you lived in CLT you would know our pain.

We are still more than 48 hours away and people are throwing in the towel because the models say right now the temps are too warm. That's right now. This thing has Jan 2000 written all over it, but not on that big of a scale. If the precip rate is big enough, the temps fall, and we get snow. They were not calling for snow the night of the storm for that one.

Archived