Newest Member
    e46ds1x
1/21/11 Storm Discussion III

ConvectiveSolutions

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because of :weenie:

This looks pretty good overall and for highlighting the best areas.

Yes, but the maxes are distinctly conservative for E MA (Worc, Essx and Midsx) which look like beating it by 2".

Certainly no better than Blizz for here, but in the opposite direction.

Better than the old "clown maps" based on the national models though....

Final thump should add maybe 2 inches? Should end the day with 8ish.....and BOS should be within an inch of 50 for the season.....already almost 50% above last year's frustrating winter. This winter (as Ray has alluded to) is the antidote of 2009-10 so far. Looks good as far as the eye can see pattern wise.

I have to stick up for myself man..I can't have people gang rape me and not say anything. That being said I've made my point

Seriously...what planet are you from? The only reason people are ragging on you is because you can't admit you busted. I'm sorry...80% of CT will be <6". Unless your 6-12" was forecasting the max snowfall (which we know isn't true based on your 14-16" lollies), you can't claim victory just because some of the region verified on the low end of your range. You're ignoring half the region and claiming victory based on a few 8-10" reports. I'm sorry...3-6" was a rational call in CT, and even that busted along the shoreline.

Archived