• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Pattern beyond Jan 21st

Ginx snewx

The GGEM is digging for Gulf oil.:arrowhead:. Takes the long route hence the warmer more wrapped up solution.

HA!

The GGEM always seems to jump west at 144 on these when the ultimate track is somewhere near me or SE to ACK. It often seems around 100-120 it goes well east before creeping back west ever so slowly in time.

It's cliche but I don't see this being any different Bob. It seems like most every storm wants to scrape Hatteras track towards Jersey/LI and then turn out over the canal/ACK. Not sure this will be any different.

Season trends.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's something.

rather sucktacular if you live anywhere on the coastal plain but quite a monster storm.

Why wouldn't the arctic high in the position it's in on the model not help with precip, is the storm too wound up? If I had to guess this would be mix/ice rather than rain if it isn't snow.

Why wouldn't the arctic high in the position it's in on the model not help with precip, is the storm too wound up? If I had to guess this would be mix/ice rather than rain if it isn't snow.

well face value on the euro, the arctic high moves due east away from new england. i'm sure there'd be some ridging trying to nose west but that's not a good way to hold in cold.

well face value on the euro, the arctic high moves due east away from new england. i'm sure there'd be some ridging trying to nose west but that's not a good way to hold in cold.

you can actually see it pretty nicely in the 2-m temps. not that they are perfect by any stretch of the imagination but the euro throws the freezing line all the way out to GC on this run.

Archived