joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Storm Dicussion - January 11-12

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man the Berks need snow, hope they get some high ratios, nice inflow should put a nice max zone at 2k

I heard it was a little skimpy in the Greens until the past 48 hours... we got ours last night thanks to upslope flow, now its time for those further south! Good luck jackpot Ginx!

Get out there and enjoy the pow

Are you back? Wanna ski Thurs?

Yep, got back this morning and was on the mountain by 11:30 this morning... was easily one of the deepest days in recent memory in the upper elevation woods. We were running waist deep laps up there all afternoon. I'm working all day Thursday but should be on the mountain skiing for a while in the morning.

Yep, got back this morning and was on the mountain by 11:30 this morning... was easily one of the deepest days in recent memory in the upper elevation woods. We were running waist deep laps up there all afternoon. I'm working all day Thursday but should be on the mountain skiing for a while in the morning.

Hmm. Last day of skiing with my bud from AK as he heads back up Saturday. We're planning to hit MRG but maybe we'll divert. He's ice climbing in the 'dacks through tomorrow. I'll get back to you.

Archived