Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Next weeks Storm Threat and DT's Jan 21-22 Facebook threat

Ji

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, if anything last January did suck around here. I don't recall the exact date but we had a heck of a driving rain and wind storm toward the end of January that cut up the alps. I remember it because it took out a huge tree in my yard with strong southerly winds and weenies committing suicide. Temps were in the 50's. Within two weeks we had 2/5 and 2/10. Maybe an EDIT (APPS) cutter is what we need to set the stage.

Hmmmm, The Weather Channel has a brief warm up through Wednesday (high of 40) then a cool down into the weekend (high on Saturday of 27). This 10-day forecast is for the Frederick area.

You realize that's nothing more than an automated forecast generated off some random run of the GFS, right? Why would anyone look at the weather channel with all of the real time resources on the board and the internet in general?

You realize that's nothing more than an automated forecast generated off some random run of the GFS, right? Why would anyone look at the weather channel with all of the real time resources on the board and the internet in general?

It comes with the basic cable package

This Board, HPC discussions, and AFDLWX discussions are the ONLY sources I use for weather resources - ever. Never TWC. Never EVER television or radio news.

This Board, HPC discussions, and AFDLWX discussions are the ONLY sources I use for weather resources - ever. Never TWC. Never EVER television or radio news.

just dont listen to leesburg 04, that guy is a nutball

I never try to determine weather from TWC, thats what we pay the guys here for.........however, i will watch TWC for storm pictures and to watch Kelly Cass

Archived